Chloe Todd #3 Apparently bringing in the big bucks, not sure how, her content sucks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she telling everyone she’s not on benefits, I saw today Romeo has gone to nursery so looked back on her Instagram and seen he’s been going since 2 so I’m going to assume she gets the free 15 hours funded nursery for people on benefits. She wouldn’t be eligible for the 30 hours as both parents have to be working. I’m pretty certain she doesn’t pay it herself as she says last year she was struggling for money and I’m sure if she did pay for something she’d let everybody know

but she said in her own words she doesn’t get benefits. Which one is it chloe? Another lie?

she acts so prestige all the time when she’s literally the defentition of a scummy Essex chav living in social housing flat on benefits dumping her kids every weekend to go out
she said shes struggling nursery fees are expensive as duck no way would chloe pay that shes too self obserbed less for fake tan etc

mate shes been caught out for comitting benifit fraud before suprised she even opens her mouth when it comes to that

also notice she constantly adresses somthings as people been messaging me etc

no hun you been reading here just admitt it your obsessed hun come join the rats ;)

Reactions: 2
Why is she telling everyone she’s not on benefits, I saw today Romeo has gone to nursery so looked back on her Instagram and seen he’s been going since 2 so I’m going to assume she gets the free 15 hours funded nursery for people on benefits. She wouldn’t be eligible for the 30 hours as both parents have to be working. I’m pretty certain she doesn’t pay it herself as she says last year she was struggling for money and I’m sure if she did pay for something she’d let everybody know

but she said in her own words she doesn’t get benefits. Which one is it chloe? Another lie?

she acts so prestige all the time when she’s literally the defentition of a scummy Essex chav living in social housing flat on benefits dumping her kids every weekend to go out
She will never admit the benefits..... she would sooner try and convince the world he is using gifted hours.

• Heart
do they actually get in trouble though ?
ASA usually replies saying they've spoken to them, strangely I reported Zoella once & it actually got taken so seriously. They told me the full findings and response from her legal team. The brand she was linking even gave a response and basically said they outline clearly what is expected and that hasn't been done so the campaign was taken down. Think they get a slap on the wrist but it takes me 2 seconds to report and more hassle for them🤣

• Haha
ASA usually replies saying they've spoken to them, strangely I reported Zoella once & it actually got taken so seriously. They told me the full findings and response from her legal team. The brand she was linking even gave a response and basically said they outline clearly what is expected and that hasn't been done so the campaign was taken down. Think they get a slap on the wrist but it takes me 2 seconds to report and more hassle for them🤣
wow whats the link haha

on it

not gonna be like these companies that share infomation are they hahaha i wish we could report them companies makes me sick that brands share personal infomation
I dont think they are allowed to. You don't have to put your address etc in. I just have my email address. Think the company would have huge issues if they do. (Zoella never blocked me, so I guess they didn't share my info) x

• Heart
Reactions: 1
If boohoo did drop her wouldn’t PLT do the same? They’re run by the same family ? X I can’t stand this woman though she’s so self absorbed and believes she’s queen fxcking bee. Bore off toad

If boohoo did drop her wouldn’t PLT do the same? They’re run by the same family ? X I can’t stand this woman though she’s so self absorbed and believes she’s queen fxcking bee. Bore off toad
They are owned by the same group, but ran as different entities. So depends on the management really doesnt it. Hopefully they are just investigating or just finishing off an order already put in? JUST CHECKED AGAIN AND YOU ARE RIGHT THEY ARE OWNED BY THE SAME FAMILY SORRY XX

What you lying for chlo the link worked fine....... I HAD A LOOK THROUGH THE ORIGINAL LINK, you mean I got told off for hiding the AD part of my post hence why I've moved it and its visible.

Stop lying, be honest, pull your shirt/coats/cardies on to your shoulders, do your buttons up, and most of STOP WEARING BELTS ON SKIRTS AND DRESSES THAT DONT NEED THEM!!!!!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
They are owned by the same group, but ran as different entities. So depends on the management really doesnt it. Hopefully they are just investigating or just finishing off an order already put in? JUST CHECKED AGAIN AND YOU ARE RIGHT THEY ARE OWNED BY THE SAME FAMILY SORRY XX

What you lying for chlo the link worked fine....... I HAD A LOOK THROUGH THE ORIGINAL LINK, you mean I got told off for hiding the AD part of my post hence why I've moved it and its visible.

Stop lying, be honest, pull your shirt/coats/cardies on to your shoulders, do your buttons up, and most of STOP WEARING BELTS ON SKIRTS AND DRESSES THAT DONT NEED THEM!!!!!!
Still mis leading though had to look for the word AD 😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.