Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Casperron

VIP Member
U serious home sense according to google maps theres one 30 mins from colchester in chelmsford so why she making out its some big trip? Shes so selfish meant to be for her kids a family thing bur no still making it about her selfish vile bitch she shouldnt have kids shes too selfish sorry if its harsh but seeing that has topped me over with chloe shes vile

i think she hoped she would bag from freebies hence mentioning peppa pig constantly

no masks i see hmm
She hasn’t got a car though so of course it’s a big day out for her. Not like she could hop on a 21 minute train (yes I looked it up) to Chelmsford or just get an Uber with all that money she has

Reactions: 3

Casperron

VIP Member
"what can I do they act like animals" maybe turn your phone off and be a parent you daft cunt you can lay down and open your legs to have them but raising them and having to interact with them is too hard. Your kids are feral cause you let them do what they want while you flick your bean multiple times a day and chat shit to your phone. Also stop treating taking them to Costa or Starbucks as a 'day out' for them that doesn't burn off energy. You're a lazy cow who had Starbucks delivered ffs, save your cash and learn to drive so you can stop trapping them boys in a flat all day so you can eye fuck yourself for instagram
Summed it up perfectly.

also the fact she only has 30k followers yet has a fast moving thread on here says it all

• Heart

Jemmalucie

Chatty Member
Look at her Facebook then 🤮 if I was posting photos with my tits hanging out my family would not be writing compliments underneath, they clearly think it’s normal to dress like that when you’re a mum...

• Haha

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
Ugh I hate this. There is nothing wrong or funny about looking or being disabled. Should be ashamed of themselves
this was my point people can think its reaching but as i said i believe the people you sorround yourself with saids a lot about you as a person it was just an uneeded comment really suprised no one called her out on it clearly saids a lot

If she earns 2.5k a month like she's claimed then she will be fine. Budgeting is a life saver though
Definitely could live easily on 2.5k! The flats council so she probably isn't paying sky high amounts for that, bills etc wouldnt be massive. But then if Aaron's paying it all she would definitely have a shock, even more so if she is exaggerating what she is making.

She doesn’t earn that amount though, proof is in the fact she still claims benefits and gets free nursery for Romeo. Plus she’s been dropped from a few brand deals.
I dont think it has anything to do with Aaron though.

I think she has been dropped by the brands she makes the money off, like boohoo, PLT, spice n tice

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
1) hey fellow rats idk why i was not getting notifications for this thread ? :(
2) i do wonder how she goes on now about her weight when she was waaay bigger in her original picture like did she not think she was fat then or ? ii dont get it
and all this i didnt finish it this or that is crap if you wanted to loose weight you wanted accept gifted cakes or sweets its all for show to try and be relevant idk then spits out body postive shes less body postive person ik

Whatisgoingonhere

Chatty Member
She will be on her stories crying later about this, she tried to defend her name, couldn’t handle some home truths and deleted her profile. In her mind she will forever be a victim. It’s pathetic.

and to say its not exactly racist what she said too makes me sick honeslty
Yes this!! It was clearly racist!! She is a racist it’s been known 🙄

Desperatefot

Chatty Member
Can she stop buying stuff that's up round her arse please like it's near enough indecent exposure also nobody in Costa wants to see your tits chloe you look like a mess who rolled in off a walk of shame

• Haha

Bostonxx

VIP Member
Just caught up here Iv been deep in another thread 😅 honestly she just complains about everything. Milo obviously lasted fine without the boob when she was away. He must have been fine not sleeping in bed with her when she was away or she would have mentioned it and complained. Try putting the kid in his own bed and not having him attached to you all the time if you don't want it. Obv I know it's not that easy but she doesn't even try. She's needing to spend less time on her phone not being an Influencer and trying to be a parent.

• Heart

Whatisgoingonhere

Chatty Member
I’m sure there’s lots of groups outside of girlsmouth that don’t have a nice word to say about chloe because of the kind of person she is. That scammers group has lots on here, I know the admins can’t stand here

kssam75951718

I've literally rolled my eyes so hard at all of her stories today, she is getting more and more irritating by the minute!!!

Witchtits

Yeah I don’t think marnie would give a shit if she went or not 🤷🏼‍♀️
Did you see marnies insta stories sat with the geordie shore squad, i can so imagine chloe just sat there with them with her personal invitation. Wtf is the girl actually on

• Haha
It’s such a emotional subject that it is definitely going to be perceived differently by different people. I also know that if I was still in the midst of my pregnancy losses I would be much more angry about it too. Thank you for not being angry about what I’ve said, you can see from earlier comments that you have a good heart
I am sure on one of the groups they had an actual screenshot of her saying they had been told he was going to die. Dont quote me on that, but that is one of the reasons she is so unlike by many.

Love how you were able to say what you felt without getting your head bitten off!

My last bit looks sarcastic but its not! I'm being genuine x