Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wouldntyouliketoknow34

‘We always buy so much food’ that isn’t a lot at all, a good shopping week in our house and it’s like jenga getting things out the fridge 🤣. And I swear I saw frozen garlic bread in her FRIDGE🥴 she has a ‘full fridge’ and half the stuff she’s just said she isn’t going to eat, she’s such a dickhead. And her age really does show sometimes

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Desperatefot

Chatty Member
She's a mess, its like watching a car crash honestly can't help but stop and stare. Maybe if her 'fat' arse got off the sofa, put the phone down, interacted with her kids got more than the gram and stopped the constant lies I might actually like her (provided she also put her flaps away and actually washed her face, come on a £100+ face cleaner and she's still a manky toad who could write it)

• Haha
Hello! Long time lurker lol unfollowed Chloe yesterday, followed for slimming world about a year ago, quickly realised there's pretty much zero slimming world content but thought she seemed nice enough but I've got fed up with all the swipe ups, ads and gifted things! It makes me so cross that she sits moaning all day, getting things sent to her, paying more attention to her phone than to the boys 🙄 I've 4 boys 5 years apart and my house is madness 😂 but the boys are never left alone, never mind long enough to smash 3 tvs! 🙈 Maybe I'm jealous that my job isn't sitting on the sofa, trying on clothes or talking into my phone! 😂

Witchtits

She earns so much yet has to flog overpriced products that are part of a pyramid scheme company..

She pretends she’s some massive help to her followers when all she wants is their money 🤮
Yeah she wants to help us all that much, she's done about 10 stories before she's even got the product and she's made a Facebook group where she will be doing videos of the lumi, why cant she at least be honest and just say "I've decided to start selling the lumi" but she hasn't once said she will profit from this. I also hate her fake persona with the "ya girl here" "girlssss" etc its so forced and put on

Bostonxx

VIP Member
She's a mutant. I can't be arsed with her. She thinks she's above this pandemic. She stayed in for about a week at the start moaning about people never following the guidelines then never bothered following them since. Never saw her with a mask on apart from the time she was gifted one and wore it upside down for a photo. She was only gifted one because she didn't even know where to buy one. She needs knocked down a peg or two.

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Glitteryballs8

I also think that she has been reported for something on her private instagram account and she doesn’t know who it is that’s betrayed her. Would make sense as to why she’s removed all posts (maybe there was stuff that could get her into further trouble) & why she’s purged her followers list as she doesn’t know who is to blame

LilyWest8

The beauty blender looks like it’s been chewed up by a dog and shit out. Asif she’s using it on her face. Just beg for a free one, you’ll have it by Monday!
Her beauty blender and make up brushes make me feel funny. They're so dirty and she says things like "ignore my sponge Milo bit some of it off"...

She gets gifted all this stuff from beauty bay and they never think to throw a sponge in. Her pallettes are always filthy and her hands always look grotty when she's doing her make up and never on a clean face.

I don't get why brands would want their name associated with people who are clearly so unhygienic?

Chloe, I actually have anxiety which I'm on actual medication, having therapy and its listed on my medical records ... i can guarantee that feeling you have isn't anxiety. Im guessing its something else, your fad crash starvation diet probably doesn't help much either🙃
Tbh I think she has got anxiety but it's 100% self inflicted.
If you spend all your time lying you would have anxiety about leaving the house wouldn't you. She's always saying she's scared of seeing people she knows...why unless you're pretending to be someone you're not or you've upset a lot of people?

I think tbh she just has a pit in her stomach all the time because she lies lies and lies and now she's in so deep she can't get out.

• Heart

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
Shes doinf a 3 day fast
And promoting it

Guys im out shes liteened to nothing we said fuck this bitch im so angry oh shes got me going

Ik she has issues but to promote it and everything just wtf chloe

LilyWest8

New here.
Been reading for a while but didn't have an account to post.
After the 1000th "I'm so fucking fat" story I got fed up because I feel so shitty when she says that. Reading through the other comments I can see I'm not the only one.
It's the lies that are getting to me recently I have really noticed how much she lies and gets herself wound up in knots about it.
I unfollowed her because after she tries to justify threatening that girl and pretending she didn't ask to have loads of followers I thought I don't want to contribute to her follower count (the real ones anyway!)
Really started to notice it, obviously in an engagement group and not a very good one, obviously hates herself but wants everyone to buy stuff that she pretends make her feel good and I'm sorry but if she keeps showing how disgustingly dirty her make up collection is and getting brand deals...beauty bay must be on acid or something

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
yup defonitly round friends for drinks honestly digusting mate mate be harsh but who does that its your sons birthday party why not do a movie night or somthing with them in the day not make all this fucking fuss for the gram then fuck off and get pissed she dont care about them kids what so ever she only cried about the bannar because it didnt look perfect for the gram so many things i want to say but i wont

and shes gone to a pub looking like that JESUS CHRIST say no more ladies and gents

Attachments

Desperatefot

Chatty Member
Honestly can you even claim you're this great parent if you take your kids to Costa and bloody peppa pig world once and the other 364 days of the year ignore them. Like those kids are literally screaming for her attention it's genuinely sad to listen to tbh

• Haha

PrincessShark

Chatty Member
Okay recap of last thread

Chloe is on and off SW plan more than she changes her knickers.
Her kids have broke another TV, and an ipad.
She is still wearing belts with smock dresses.
Apparently making 2.5k a month from insta yet can't afford driving lessons.
Made her hairdresser use a filtered and posed photo of her new hair and remove the original photo.
She is banging on about peppa pig world and how she will be off social media, still wondering if that will happen.

Feel free to add to this 😂