Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fifiandtheflowertots

like i feel bad as i dont wanna offend anyone on here but who the fuck has aniexty then picks their phone up to put it on instagram just making a mockery of real aniexty suffers
I suffer with anxiety and get anxious over nothing but I would never tell my social media or anyone for that matter because I don’t want to draw attention to myself.
MH has become the latest accessory 😞

Reactions: 3

Whatisgoingonhere

Chatty Member
See this is something I don't blame her for, there's a thing called nursing aversion which some breastfeeding mothers experience where negative feelings and sometimes intrusive thoughts occur when an infant is at the breast
I understand this I managed to get mine off the boob just past one. But when it comes to her being an “influencer” and having a young following I don’t think she used the best choice of words to describe how she’s feeling and could have used that opportunity to educate people on it.

C2000

Apparently earns 2.5k a month but beggs for everything and wants friends that drive only.😂

Look at the comments deffinatly an engagement group!!
She has like 500+ likes and less than 20 comments. On her latest post today she has 521 likes but only 3 comments

• Wow

Judeyx

I thought Aaron had no social media? But he has twitter with a bio saying ‘i love my girlfriend Chloe’ 😂

• Haha

Jemmalucie

Chatty Member
Not sure I can even listen to her stories if she justify money on crap.

3 kids in a 2 bed flat and can’t drive just ridiculous 😫

Bostonxx

VIP Member
I think she worked in Tesco as well she met Aaron there. Then she also sold nudes on Snapchat if we can call that a job

if thats even true i cant see thats true she even said on her stories if you tell her your gonna get blocked as your toxic and its cruel blah blah blah
may be wrong i personally just think its a cover up to show she doesnt read it
Everything that comes out of her mouth is lies

park can you send that to me through pm if u dont want to post it plz ? i have an idea
I'm so nosey but I want to know what the idea is 🤣

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
She better be back tomorrow, I don’t follow her so am missing my catch ups on her stories and seeing what new drivel she has to spill
didnt miss much main thing was she got chinease on saturday and the delivery person said they follow her and said oh you do look different in real life she thinks shes such a big celeb doesnt our chloe

• Haha

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
How do you know that?
look on her latest story pic one shes stood with a jacket then next shes infront of a mirror with a friend her friend has a glass of wine in her hand (could b wrong but looks like it ) its defonitly not chloes house as black sofas in background although will admitt im wrong if i am but looks that way

PrincessShark

Chatty Member
Hi Chloe 👋

Just so you know we definitely are not jealous of you 😂

Funny how she won't mention the companies were contact because of racism. It's all just "silly" & "made up". More than one person emailed the companies.
Shes probably just made it up to try and 'scare' us 😂

PrincessShark

Chatty Member
I must admit I'm someone who does their hair and makeup every day and I do wear dresses (but with tights and boots!) for the school run, but fishnets and a tshirt? Bit too far 🤣
She just loves the attention on her doesn't she.

• Haha

Instacrap

Only just seen the begging. Wtf?! Does she realise these small businesses have to earn a living too?
And her and her friends instas won’t get the small businesses the customers they need as all the same people comment on each other’s posts so there’s hardly any genuine followers.
you can tell I own a small business haha and this does my tits in🙈

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Am I right in thinking she’s got a Facebook group? And a Facebook page? I tried joining the Facebook group but they keep declining me not sure why?
Yes, it's Girlsmouth. I joined the group years ago when I was a teenager and to be honest, I've only stayed in it for the laughs because some of the shit which gets posted in there is so stupid it's laughable.

I have to say though, some of the girls in there are awful, like unnecessarily nasty and rude. And they just get away with it. Some of the admins are just as bad. It's like a breeding ground for high school bullies sometimes. I wouldn't be worried about being declined, it's really nothing special! Chloe often does posts for people to promote their instagram but actually all she's doing it for is so that she can promote her own account.

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Only if you also say you aren't a influencer and call yourself fat everyday
and make sure you do lots of "chatty stories" which is actually just 5 mins of you talking absolute shite, make it boring enough to bore your viewers to tears and be sure to pull at the "fat" on your cheeks and neckline just to emphasise how insecure you are but then get a mcdonalds for tea x