Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I cant help but feel like those stories are the realist and most open ive seen chloe be. Well up until the last one. Im not about to kick a mum when she is down because she sounded like she was going to cry at one point. Anyone who is a parent can honestly say they have had points where they have felt like that. The sad thing is I think she doesn't talk about how she feels to aaron or her family and friends and just uses it for content.

Reactions: 4

Desperatefot

Chatty Member
Oh a black and white photo but chloe what about the aesthetic of your grid and colouring your children pink for no good reason other than THE GRAM!!

• Haha

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
I dunno she is completely dramatic, it literally could be because she broke her lifeline and actually has to spend time with her family and not put it all on the gram.

That or she has had emails telling her she is being dropped.left right and centre

Would she find out on a saturday or Sunday tho?
na her phone was fine in that photo i dont think her phone is broke at all her story about that doesnt even add up so i dont think it is that shes off and on instagram if she can get on it for messages why would she not do stories ? i think somthing more but idk we will se

• Haha

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
Her stories dont make anything they can brag how they now have this money but because chloes working its clear shes not earning big like she said thats clear why else would you stay in 2 bed council flat or not drive

its the whole brand sharing info thats pissed me off royally digusting distaseful and just wrong algifting should be ashamed

Whatisgoingonhere

Chatty Member
I do think the company that would have given Chloe the names is AK gifting, I highly doubt boohoo, plt and her latest one can’t think of the name will tell Chloe the people who complained are pathetic and need to grow up and then give out their details

Fifiandtheflowertots

Chloe you wouldnt upload it because you know would drive more traffic here and expose some of the shit you done how can you deny lying about milo nearly dying theres even a ss of you saying “” my baby is dying “” what an insult to people who have lost children your digusting

Shes actually delusional how can anyone defend what shes done i wonder if Aaron knows you know chloe how you said oh i wonder if your partners know u go on tattle well i wonder if your family know your a racist and lie about your baby dying only one way to find out
Imagine if Aaron had an account 🤣🤣

• Haha

Meinnit_x

I'm absolutely furious! Fasting? What a joke I actually fast and I hate to break it to you but eating m&ms and crap is not fasting! Wheres the electrolytes? You bellend! She's going to get someone killed I hope she gets unwell and realises how damaging she is as a person before she inflicts it on somebody else she should be reported to Instagram.

If you are going to fast do it properly you stupid bint

Hinchydoyouloveme

Chatty Member
  • Wow

Happyholly

VIP Member
For gods sake! Spent all day in work (not that Chloe would know what that is) and missed all the action. I agree with others that was rather disappointing!

• Haha
Chloe, I actually have anxiety which I'm on actual medication, having therapy and its listed on my medical records ... i can guarantee that feeling you have isn't anxiety. Im guessing its something else, your fad crash starvation diet probably doesn't help much either🙃
Exactly this! I've had the racing heart etc on days when I've been that busy ive forgotten to eat until late. Its not anxiety its your body telling you that you're hungry. Or I get the same feelings when I feel guilty about something but she has zero morals or conscience so I'm going to assume its the hunger part.

• Haha
Oh god yes, they are constantly screaming and shouting, she says shush and carries on.... Why not put the phone down, see what they want, why doesn't she film videos when they are napping, at school, or sleeping at night or first thing in the morning? Work done and all day to be with kids? If I'm on the phone and someone kicks off, they get told I'll ring them back! Working from home during lockdown when all kids were home, the zoom meetings we had, the kids went between me and my husband, joining in on calls, any fighting or crying, I said sorry, muted my screen and sorted it out and came back!

Bostonxx

VIP Member
When you get to the point that you feel you need to take extreme measures to loose weight that's when it's an issue. Said it so many times she needs help.

Yay let's promote fasting for 3 days. She cannot see now damaging she could be to the followers she begged for.

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
why do i think this event shes been invited to is a massive lie?

oh i cant go because il feel fat ? shut up

• Haha

Lolololno

She can only see one eye but can get on Instagram, record a video and manage to post it when her screen is black? Clever that

• Haha