Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Desperatefot

Chatty Member
She hasn’t got a car though so of course it’s a big day out for her. Not like she could hop on a 21 minute train (yes I looked it up) to Chelmsford or just get an Uber with all that money she has
I'm sorry you're suggesting she take her children out on public transport, alone!!! She's an influencer how dare you suggest she does mere mortal things!!

Also she's taking requests for interior design loving friends (but only if they drive obvs and must ferrying her and her feral kids about) in return they will get a tag on the gram and some cast off gifted crap that's barely above poundland quality

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Jemmalucie

Chatty Member
The face scrubber and all them takeaways could probably equal a family holiday to America within a year 😂😂

Where does her money go! It’s not like she has a car to run (that consumes a lot of money) or a house, her bills must be cheap for a 2 bed flat

So odd

EXactly i dont get who goes on ig an openly admitts they make their partner sleep on the sofa though ............. just what

wheres this pic from
Trying to make herself relatable isn't she. I know they say they are open etc but somethings should be kept private. Not sure anyone cares how many times a day she gets herself off (not sure how she manages more than once when she says she doesnt get time to pee in peace), or how many meals she apparently can't eat or finish

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
and bam shes deleted her profile

my conclusion is she can not take any sort of criticism hence why she deleted her profile

Chloe do yourself a favor sort your issues out get off social media stop thinking your going to become this famous influencer your wank at best who can not even wash her make up off only thing you influence people to do is feel crap about themselves

• Haha

Bostonxx

VIP Member
Sick of hearing about this 3 day fast. If fasting helps do intermittent fasting don't starve yourself for 3 days.

Bostonxx

VIP Member
She did do a stories about it about how Elle darby and Demi Donnelly were so nice to her when she was starting out. Chloes lying problems got a bit worse lately 😅

• Haha

Justheretobenosey

Honestly she is unbelievable, raving about how good it is when she hasn’t even got it out the box yet 😳
“I’m going to give you a 25% discount” ok so you’re just flogging us something you’re trying to sell, so of course you’re going to say how amazing it is 🙄

Matietatie

Back on that military diet again. I feel so sad for her. She needs help, quick. She's like a ticking time bomb 😖

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
So alcohol is cheap but driving lessons to actually take your kids to places are expensive?

I think I’ve fucked up my priorities 😭
its the fact shes gone out like that though :O

i dont think i seen you post here before ? hi welcome to the chloe todd thread or as she likes to call us the cyber rats welcome to the rat clann if u have i am sorry my memory is shit

shes so self concious shes gone out in a slutty school skirt

I CALL BULLSHIT CHLOEEE BULL SHITT

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
She must really be disliked in her home town to say if she moved she wouldn't feel nervous about how she looks etc
--run into someone i think i know-

noticed how she went to say somthing and stoped proberly was gonna say incase i see a fan like shes so famoous guyzzzzz

• Haha

Meinnit_x

Apparently earns 2.5k a month but beggs for everything and wants friends that drive only.😂

Look at the comments deffinatly an engagement group!!

Casperron

VIP Member
If she earns 2.5k a month like she's claimed then she will be fine. Budgeting is a life saver though
She doesn’t earn that amount though, proof is in the fact she still claims benefits and gets free nursery for Romeo. Plus she’s been dropped from a few brand deals.

Meinnit_x

How is she promoting it because she only promotes products she loves when it hasn't even arrived yet 😂

PrincessShark

Chatty Member
Chloe likes to play the victim and act all perfect yet she stretches the truth A LOT.
So you can't blame anyone for not believing her regarding certain topics. I've also gone through the trauma of baby loss before anyone starts 🙃

• Heart

PrincessShark

Chatty Member
Never he gets a break when he goes work, what more does he want from life? 🙄

But surely all of that shows that she isnt actually breast feeding now for his benefit as he can clearly take it or leave it, she has said she doesnt like it anymore. So personally it seems like she is still doing it a status thing, something for her gloat about "i extended breast fed, whilst being a woman boss insta influencer, getting all the freebies"
So annoying its all for attention!!
I breastfeed my little baby, look after my herd of kids, get them to school on time, work nights with the sickest of the sick, run a breastfeeding group, take them to their out of school activities/clubs, look after the house and washing, put food on the table every night for my partner, bath the kids and quite often drive my fella to work just so we can catch up with each other.
Not a chance I'd change that for being an 'influencer' and a shit one at that. She can't ever complain about how difficult her life is when she has absolutely no idea about the real world. Girl has it easy and she knows it.