Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wouldntyouliketoknow34

Ffs moaning again. If your so unhappy with your weight then do something about it then! She’s so fucking annoying. Everyday complaining about something it’s not normal, if your weight affected you as much as she says hers does then why would you carry on eating shit

Reactions: 4

Parklife47

Also just to say I actually like it when my followers message me. I like chatting to them and I wouldn't dream of saying "you're obsessed hun" when they do.

Lifeofastepmum

Saying my fake tan made my skin look black isn’t racist, maybe inappropriate now yes but at the time I was classed as a CHILD and I simply meant ‘my fake tan was so dark I look black’ why you looking 7 years down my Twitter hahahaha?! Lauren goodger retweeted that tweet, was she racist too then?? Pathetic, stop fetching
You posted pics that followed with someone with a turban 🙄 stop being a drip.

Bit late in my reply but actually been away with my kids and not been on my phone 👀

Last edited:

MissAnonymous

Chatty Member
Why does she hate every single food and think it’s disgusting ... it’s always ‘these are for Aaron or the boys’ and never herself

• Haha
exactly shes not a coward yet deletes her profile ok hun bye bitch does she not realise this has just given us all more bate ? she wanted to come on here defend herself fine but when we confront her and say some of us have come with our real name she deletes her profie? shes a coward man and for her being her shes a fellow cyber rat to
I mean wouldnt that then have been the perfect opportunity too try and convince everyone they had the wrong idea of her?

If it were me I'd be like you know what guys I do have a problem with my eating but I dont know what to do about it. I didnt see back then that my post was at the very least extremely insensitive, I never thought for a minute it was racist, I now see it is and I can only learn from it and apologise.

If she did that I would have had a whole new respect for the girl. Now I have even less than before.

But hey thats me I have common sense

Desperatefot

Chatty Member
Again not taking off half her mascara or eyeliner!! Chloe you're grotty as fuck go have a proper wash ffs the only thing you influence is filth and lack of hygiene

• Haha
as someone said above ites a sensitive topic as someone who has been effected by baby loss i take offence to it to me unless your clearly told your baby is dying intentional or not it is a lie and very insensitive but like i said to the other lady i agre to disagree with people on it as everyone copes different;y

before chloe blocked me she told me exactly what was told at the appoitment which was milo had little chance of survival not he was going to die this is why i struggle to believe anything she saids and clearly shows she just made it sound worse then what it is but have sympathey for her being in that mind set
Honestly I trust her as far as I could throw her. I completely understand why its sensitive to you. I was just trying to point out sometimes its the wording used by people who should know better. Sorry if I upset you x

who even thinks of putting nail glue on eyes?

Witchtits

Haha I checked the hairdressers page aswell. All her other work actually seems really good. Im training to be a hairdresser and I honestly think chloe wasn't honest with her about what she has on her hair. I can only think that the not taking the foil to the root was because they were going to do a stretched root this time.

She isnt earning that. It was all forecasted earning based on what she told them she could give them if I remember the screenshot right.
Screenshot_20200928-174432_Chrome.jpg

she has based her following off her Facebook group or page. Chloe they're not following you theyre there for the memes and the gossip posts from other members

so the earnings she was forecasted will be based of this

gossipgirl425

The way she says ‘ I work from home’ omg get a fucking grip hun. Imagine being that high maintenance and having your head stuck up your arsehole. Horrible horrible girl. And she is right she does look like a skunk 🤣

• Haha

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
wait so a few years ago you were poor spending 300-400 each on kids for birthdays just for the gram not even cause you know their be happy

just shows what a selfish bitch she honestly is she dont care about them kids anything for the gram and now shes bringing in the big bucks apprently goes skint on them so she can get more stuf ffor her self

selfish selfish bitch
digusts me dont deserve them kids

Last edited:

LurkerRachel

I can’t get to grips with this girl 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
she is probably one of the most ungrateful people I follow on insta! You don’t like your hair but you’ve just publicly shamed the girl who did it.
If im honest I thought it looked nice but you don’t get the money piece in your hair unless you are going to wear it in the style it was done in.
I got this done a few weeks ago (before chloe 😜) and yeah it looks Weird when you put your hair up but I knew that when I got it done.
sheher hairstyle changed to something current and she still puts it back in a 2003 hairstyle ffs 🙈

oh and the whinging about her weight AGAIN. Stop fucking eating shite and move around more. It’s not rocket science. orrrrrr just don’t whinge about it and learn to love your body the way it is. Ok rant over lol!

LilyWest8

She used to be quite funny but over the last few months she's got less and less likeable. I do think she needs to get her bum in gear, learn to drive, stop making excuses and 'work' at set times of the day (maybe an hour when Aaron gets home, when Romeo is at nursery, maybe even put Milo in nursery if she can't get anything done). Or find another job.
I used to like her. Now I've seen her true colours. She's actually quite a nasty piece of work when things don't go her way.

Jemmalucie

Chatty Member
Crazy how she thinks a toy bank thing is good value at £15 but finds driving lessons expensive.. 😫😂

• Haha

Witchtits

She is in the mlm hole now guys

How has she been invited to something being filmed by mtv 😂 please come on chloe, you know if that actually happened you would even walk to get there. But yeah they totally love inviting "slimming world" influences to all their events for sweets

• Haha
exactly the thing is the lies will catch up with her eventually

im sorry but her insta post is just pethetic and dramatic it gets me in am emotional state for the whole day yeah right chloe you dont even care about them kids really you use them for the gram again has to have a filter on the picture cant just use a nice unedited picture
All joking aside from me anyway, if it is to do with her family, she just needs to be honest and say family issues going to take time away to sort them.

Because no matter how much I dislike her if it is to do with Aaron leaving or she has cheated or whatever its sad for the kids.