Chloe Todd #2 Gifted cakes, fake insta breaks. Will she ever stop moaning about her weight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New here!
Anyone else think she released her own snap premium video & set this whole thing up for content Iv been reading though the threads and I literally can’t believe some of the stunts this girl pulls
welcome to the rat clan loving the name btw
and yes possibly but anything is possiable with chloe

Reactions: 1
Just catching up on the last few pages. Really makes me angry how she’s making out to be the victim. Turning you comments off and deleting the ones calling you our SCREAMS guilty chloe.
also it’s Aaron’s birthday today, maybe he’s allowed to sleep in the bed tonight as a treat 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Soo
Chloe doesn’t feel the need to make a happy birthday post for Arron but feels the need to explain why but acting like she doesn’t care

then goes onto say that Arron hates social media... but then is going to ‘vlog’the day

.. is it me or does this girl contradict herself all the time 🙈

why can’t she just be honest🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The face she pulls acting all confused at why she would be expected to post a happy birthday message to Aaron. Hmmm I don't know Chloe maybe because you can't take a tit without informing us 😂

His name doesn't get dragged through the dirt either everyone thinks she treats him like shite 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
“It’s not about that it’s about like... idk” she doesn’t even know what the duck Instagram influences is about 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
There is another post from Jan 2019 which pretty much confirms she was investigated for benefit fraud! The girl who registered Girlsmouth Ltd in her name to piss off Chloe recieved a letter fromThe Job Centre fraud team asking her to declare Chloes earnings 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I probably won't bother lol, my Facebook account is deactivated so I don't wanna keep it up for too long.

Reactions: 2
Soo
Chloe doesn’t feel the need to make a happy birthday post for Arron but feels the need to explain why but acting like she doesn’t care

then goes onto say that Arron hates social media... but then is going to ‘vlog’the day

.. is it me or does this girl contradict herself all the time 🙈

why can’t she just be honest🤦🏻‍♀️
I was just coming on to say the same thing!!
Aaron hates social media so I won’t Be posting anything about him anymore. Takes a breath.....ok so I’ll be vlogging all of Aaron’s birthday treats. Fml

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.