Chloe Todd #2 Gifted cakes, fake insta breaks. Will she ever stop moaning about her weight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think she will address it. Not by telling the truth anyways. She'll say she got hundreds of hate comments when actually 2/3 people said the bullying on girls Facebook groups was mutual, someone said they had been bullied by her group & someone else basically pointed out that she's telling half a story compared to what they came here to read.

Reactions: 5
I don't think she will address it. Not by telling the truth anyways. She'll say she got hundreds of hate comments when actually 2/3 people said the bullying on girls Facebook groups was mutual, someone said they had been bullied by her group & someone else basically pointed out that she's telling half a story compared to what they came here to read.
She will definitely say she had to turn the comments off because she was getting hate and trolled in the comment section πŸ™„πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
i really want people to come here and send ss of chloe bullying other people because it would just be the cherry on the cake and anyone who comes here will see her for who she is
shes just as bad calling us cowards and all that

Reactions: 1
i really want people to come here and send ss of chloe bullying other people because it would just be the cherry on the cake and anyone who comes here will see her for who she is
shes just as bad calling us cowards and all that
If more people knew about this site I think there would be a fair few people who would come forward about what she has done to them and the stuff that's gone on within her group.

Reactions: 3
If more people knew about this site I think there would be a fair few people who would come forward about what she has done to them and the stuff that's gone on within her group.
thats why she turned off comments because people will see them comments and start questioning things
i really think this is gonna turn out to back fire on her so badly

I think if she keeps talking about this people will figure out it's tattle and come here. Those people weren't even saying anything bad

Reactions: 5
thats why she turned off comments because people will see them comments and start questioning things
i really think this is gonna turn out to back fire on her so badly
100% and she didn't name tattle in her video did she? I can't recall her saying the name of the group and if she didn't then it's because people would have come here and seen she was lying. People need to see what she is really like and not how she perceives herself to be.

I think if she keeps talking about this people will figure out it's tattle and come here. Those people weren't even saying anything bad
its not hard its one of first things comes up if you google her name so i think if people want to find it that wont take much

Reactions: 1
This makes a VERY interesting read if anyone is in the STRAB group on Facebook! She’s getting slated!!!!

7821521D-F11B-4432-9AF9-9F7D137E9F2B.jpeg

Reactions: 6
I kinda remember the girl with cancer. I remember the big post about sadly loosing a much loved member.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.