Chloe Todd #2 Gifted cakes, fake insta breaks. Will she ever stop moaning about her weight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just seen one where she is humping her bed... I wish I never looked 🤢
She put that she's a mum on one of snapchat post things which is really weird!

where was her kid when she was doing stuff like that.
Breaking a TV or getting injured, most likely!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How annoying is it that's shes moaning about not being able to "work" with her kids at home... shes bleeping privileged to apparently bring in more money than a normal fulltime wage I have 3 young children and I cant find the childcare to go to work so i have no choice but to stay at home with them until they are all in fulltime school luckily my partner/thier dad brings in a fulltime wage but I do not make him sleep on the sofa 😂 moaning that she wants "fun days out with the kids" like strawberry picking then she obvs couldnt think of any other fun days out with kids... she only took the kids out because her friends was out as she cant do anything for herself can she 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How annoying is it that's shes moaning about not being able to "work" with her kids at home... shes bleeping privileged to apparently bring in more money than a normal fulltime wage I have 3 young children and I cant find the childcare to go to work so i have no choice but to stay at home with them until they are all in fulltime school luckily my partner/thier dad brings in a fulltime wage but I do not make him sleep on the sofa 😂 moaning that she wants "fun days out with the kids" like strawberry picking then she obvs couldnt think of any other fun days out with kids... she only took the kids out because her friends was out as she cant do anything for herself can she 🤣🤣
My kids would not find strawberry picking fun 😂 Seems like something you’d do more for photos rather than fun 🤷🏼‍♀️

Iv honestly only heard her say she takes them to the park 😂. Okay they've been to the zoo & strawberry picking but please if your making out you bring in thousands of pounds more than your partner what are you doing with the money? Clothes, food & items get gifted to her.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Surely she could 'work' in an evening when Aaron's home? Me and my partner never used to see each other most nights, he'd come in from work at 6pm and I'd be out at 6.30pm.

Iv honestly only heard her say she takes them to the park 😂. Okay they've been to the zoo & strawberry picking but please if your making out you bring in thousands of pounds more than your partner what are you doing with the money? Clothes, food & items get gifted to her.
What even is her work though? Like ok messaging group chats the pictures you can just take in advance add the writing later also a lot of the time its the same clothes she shows again promoting her links and stuff she gets sent so i dont know what she saying she cant do with the kids ..... has enough time to sit and read this site so has enough time to work just excuses 😂😂

What even is her work though? Like ok messaging group chats the pictures you can just take in advance add the writing later also a lot of the time its the same clothes she shows again promoting her links and stuff she gets sent so i dont know what she saying she cant do with the kids ..... has enough time to sit and read this site so has enough time to work just excuses 😂😂
Her excuses are too much, the rest of us manage 😂 if I could write essays with a 3 and 1 year old I'm sure she could do a few swipe ups and take a few pictures 😂but of course shes so hard done by. You find a way to make things work! I cant stand when people play the victim/woe is me card.

• Haha
Her excuses are too much, the rest of us manage 😂 if I could write essays with a 3 and 1 year old I'm sure she could do a few swipe ups and take a few pictures 😂but of course shes so hard done by. You find a way to make things work! I cant stand when people play the victim/woe is me card.
Chloes role is playing the victim always does does my head in 😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.