Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bostonxx

VIP Member
Lockdown breaker & slimming world faker will Chloe todd ever be honest about her paper 💰

Paper as in money, because shes rolling in it... won't be offended if nobody likes this it's a bit shite 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Casperron

VIP Member
Imagine working a full time job coming home to a one tomato salad and sleeping on the sofa having to delete comments off your girlfriends YouTube 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Jxtx

Chloe Todd - I’m not sure what’s been broken more, her tv or her slimming world diet

😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Meinnit_x

That’s why I hate her so much!! I got assaulted while I was in a relationship and I did an annon post asking for advice on how to open up to my boyfriend Because I was terrified chloe did the post, I got torn to shreds told I must of been standing too close to him for him to grab me like that ect I was so upset I begged chloe to take it down but she joined in and said she had a sense for people that are lying and I was definitely lying she wouldn’t take it down

She absolutely is a bully I want to comment on her YouTube but she turned comments off fucking scab

*annon post I mean

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

isitlunchtime

So she has spoken out for young people who want to get into 'the industry'. Which industry babe? Getting your flaps out on snapchat premium? Full time yummy mummy? Fake slimming world follower? Let us know pls xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Pls17

‘I had thousands of messages’ you said it was 300 the other day babes? so what was it actually, like 10? 🤣😭😭
I think she’s one of these people that lies so much that she actually believes her own bullshit! If anyone needs a doctor, it’s you Chloe!

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Wouldntyouliketoknow34

Morning campersszsszsz.. omg would you believe it, it’s only 9am and I haven’t even eaten anything yet 😱. Last night for dinner I had McDonald’s but I only ate one chip and the boys finished the rest. Just gonna drink my water today because I don’t feel hungry. And whatever I do have i probably won’t even eat it all anyway

• Haha

Desperatefot

Chatty Member
Oh look another t.v broke because Chloe can't be arsed parenting her kids and let's them run about feral so she can shove cakes in her face and cry on insta about bullies. No respect at all in that house, kids do what they please cause she doesn't give two fucks about anything except her 'influencer" career, taking shots in her bedroom to ignore them and talking about how she doesn't shag her man but loves getting pissed on

• Haha

Bl44

I’m sorry but her latest story has me confused..she goes out & does fun things with her friends which is great, go and have a nice time hun but because of this she finds it hard to work? Sorry but what does she think people that work full time do? People in the NHS who are working 12 hour night shifts saving lives, shattered beyond belief and still manage to get up everyday and do it all over again and she’s moaning that she went strawberry picking and now cba to do another haul of gifted clothes?

Last edited:
  • Haha

Fifiandtheflowertots

Soo
Chloe doesn’t feel the need to make a happy birthday post for Arron but feels the need to explain why but acting like she doesn’t care

then goes onto say that Arron hates social media... but then is going to ‘vlog’the day

.. is it me or does this girl contradict herself all the time 🙈

why can’t she just be honest🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10

aalmaalm

VIP Member
I can’t believe she’s made a YouTube video about all this. Beggy mitchell mate.

• Haha

Justdishingthetea

VIP Member
chloe todd in short
gifted cakes
make up routines
claims to be a slimming world account
starves herself
eats a salad
more gifted treats
calls us the cyber rats
told people her baby died ( see previous thread for screen shots)