Chloe Todd #2 Gifted cakes, fake insta breaks. Will she ever stop moaning about her weight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
there’s a video on strab of her humping the air it’s hilarious. Wish I could post it but I’m on my last warning on here

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That’s why I dislike her so much!! I got assaulted while I was in a relationship and I did an annon post asking for advice on how to open up to my boyfriend Because I was terrified chloe did the post, I got torn to shreds told I must of been standing too close to him for him to grab me like that ect I was so upset I begged chloe to take it down but she joined in and said she had a sense for people that are lying and I was definitely lying she wouldn’t take it down

She absolutely is a bully I want to comment on her YouTube but she turned comments off bleeping scab

*annon post I mean

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
how long does it take to be accpeted on the group?

That’s why I dislike her so much!! I got assaulted while I was in a relationship and I did an annoying post asking for advice on how to open up to my boyfriend Because I was terrified chloe did the post, I got torn to shreds told I must of been standing too close to him for him to grab me like that ect I was so upset I begged chloe to take it down but she joined in and said she had a sense for people that are lying and I was definitely lying she wouldn’t take it down

She absolutely is a bully I want to comment on her YouTube but she turned comments off bleeping scab

*annon post I mean
i am so sorry for that that is just pure nasty and evil even if someone was lying in that situation u dont say that and invalidate someone just incase it is real how awful of her to do that that makes me sick honestly

Reactions: 2
I believe so, but anyone can request to join... she’s not liked at all on that group. I believe one of the owners trademarked the hashtag girlsmouth so she couldn’t use it 😂🤦🏼‍♀️
Was that someone from of there 😂 I remember seeing about that on ddr 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
That’s why I dislike her so much!! I got assaulted while I was in a relationship and I did an annon post asking for advice on how to open up to my boyfriend Because I was terrified chloe did the post, I got torn to shreds told I must of been standing too close to him for him to grab me like that ect I was so upset I begged chloe to take it down but she joined in and said she had a sense for people that are lying and I was definitely lying she wouldn’t take it down

*annon post I mean
She is a deplorable twit! I am so sorry that happened to you. She really is just vile.

Was that someone from of there 😂 I remember seeing about that on ddr 😂
I believe so yeah 😂🤦🏼‍♀️ She’s been called out for her tit for over 2 years on strab & ddr ... I have a feeling she will be sorry she’s made this YouTube video! It’s not gone to plan for her at all

Reactions: 4
I believe so yeah 😂🤦🏼‍♀️ She’s been called out for her tit for over 2 years on strab & ddr ... I have a feeling she will be sorry she’s made this YouTube video! It’s not gone to plan for her at all
People are going to call her out because shes a big bully likes to potray herself as innocent
Your whole feel sorry for me image is falling down

I bet she will blame Aaron for the comments being deleted. Because he apparently has access to her accounts to get rid of "hate".... Not that it's hate being posted on her youtube it's people voicing out what she has done to them and others.
But getting rid of hate only shows how fake it all is! Go on any influences YouTube and 99% of the time you will see the "hate" comments still sat on them! Surely a normal person will read those comments and learn from them?

New here!
Anyone else think she released her own snap premium video & set this whole thing up for content Iv been reading though the threads and I literally can’t believe some of the stunts this girl pulls

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.