Chloe Todd #2 Gifted cakes, fake insta breaks. Will she ever stop moaning about her weight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was just coming on to say the same thing!!
Aaron hates social media so I won’t Be posting anything about him anymore. Takes a breath.....ok so I’ll be vlogging all of Aaron’s birthday treats. Fml
He didn’t hate it when he had his cock out for her on snapchat premium 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If Aaron uses her Instagram now he might see the surprise before he comes home? To be fair he deserves to be spoiled. Top it off and let the fella sleep in the bed tonight

Reactions: 7
I just seen one where she is humping her bed... I wish I never looked 🤢
She put that she's a mum on one of snapchat post things which is really weird!

where was her kid when she was doing stuff like that.

Reactions: 3

omg i didnt see that what post is it on

If Aaron uses her Instagram now he might see the surprise before he comes home? To be fair he deserves to be spoiled. Top it off and let the fella sleep in the bed tonight
i thought that but glad shes make an effort for his birthday

Respect for her being able to do them decorations with 2 kids in tow. My two just about let me hoover 😫😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 1

Is that the one where she does the most unattractive sounding sex moans 🤢

So she won't film his reaction because he doesn't like being filmed / social media etc which would be fair enough I can understand that but she will film herself asking him how he liked it all etc later. So she basically isn't filming his reaction just incase he comes in and doesn't like it etc 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.