Chloe Todd #2 Gifted cakes, fake insta breaks. Will she ever stop moaning about her weight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She will go off on that one, anyone with the name Lou or Loopy or any variation is the girl from her school who was on here slagging her. Allegedly.
well she is not wrong though if you got nothing to hide why not just adresss the comments if you were a witch in the past own up to it you would look so much better for it ?

Reactions: 3
It's in the reply's to the peaches comment she already replied to so I don't think she will

EDIT - I could see but when I refreshed it was gone! It was the top comment for me
Theres a suprise. I was expecting a delete or denial and lack of acknowledgement for her own actions and bullying.

• Wow
Surprise surprise she hasn’t posted her sob video in her group, probably because they’ll be hundreds of comments calling her and her admins out

Reactions: 5
I bet she will blame Aaron for the comments being deleted. Because he apparently has access to her accounts to get rid of "hate".... Not that it's hate being posted on her youtube it's people voicing out what she has done to them and others.

Reactions: 2
Someone needs to create a counter video with all the screenshots from here and testimonials from people who have been bullied by Chloe so people can see she’s just one giant manipulative rat 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I bet she will blame Aaron for the comments being deleted. Because he apparently has access to her accounts to get rid of "hate".... Not that it's hate being posted on her youtube it's people voicing out what she has done to them and others.
only Instagram though?
and its not really hate though like she said herself if Aaron found out she was commenting on here he would say grow a back bone and confront them so if that is true then he would tell chloe to confront the issue
not only that she already outted herself a tattler anyway snarky condescending hypercrit

Because if she actually posted this in girlsmouth I feel like a lot of girls would come forward about how they've been bullied by her, her admins or member. Never mind harassmed by the journalists Chloe let's in the group.

"Even though I wanted this to be a safe space for women I also wanted to let journalists in to get stories. They will ask you first. Just say yes or no it's fine" never seen anyone say the journalists listened after a no.

Reactions: 6
only Instagram though?
and its not really hate though like she said herself if Aaron found out she was commenting on here he would say grow a back bone and confront them so if that is true then he would tell chloe to confront the issue
not only that she already outted herself a tattler anyway snarky condescending hypercrit
She did only say instagram... But she will probably lie and say all of her social media now 😂

Imagine working a full time job coming home to a one tomato salad and sleeping on the sofa having to delete comments off your girlfriends YouTube 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Imagine working a full time job coming home to a one tomato salad and sleeping on the sofa having to delete comments off your girlfriends YouTube 😂😂
He can delete the comments but they can't delete the screenshots 😂

EDIT - she's turned the comments off.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wonder if she’ll address it on her instagram stories or does she enjoy being manipulative and pulling the wool over peoples eyes

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.