Chloe Todd #2 Gifted cakes, fake insta breaks. Will she ever stop moaning about her weight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've read on here for a few years (from the whole Hobbie Stuart fiasco. Worth a read if you haven't heard of it .. Crazy, Beyond crazy 😳😳)
I've never ever felt the need to comment until I found out Chloe had a thread on here, its because she agritvates me not jealously. She can call it trolling but I think its gave her the kick up the arse that she needed. Only 4/5 weeks ago she was saying she hasn't been out, She lives in a flat without a garden so the boys are stuck in through the heatwave and won't go places in a taxi etc now she's out constantly with the boys! Asking people on her stories if they want to go to B&M (a place she said gave her so much anxiety the other week!), out for lunch etc. It might be to shut people up but its a refreshing change to see her actually doing something!

Reactions: 9
I've read on here for a few years (from the whole Hobbie Stuart fiasco. Worth a read if you haven't heard of it .. Crazy, Beyond crazy 😳😳)
I've never ever felt the need to comment until I found out Chloe had a thread on here, its because she agritvates me not jealously. She can call it trolling but I think its gave her the kick up the arse that she needed. Only 4/5 weeks ago she was saying she hasn't been out, She lives in a flat without a garden so the boys are stuck in through the heatwave and won't go places in a taxi etc now she's out constantly with the boys! Asking people on her stories if they want to go to B&M (a place she said gave her so much anxiety the other week!), out for lunch etc. It might be to shut people up but its a refreshing change to see her actually doing something!
well it bugs me how the word trolling is thrown about and i think people need to be so careful with the word having a opinion is not trolling Chloe
i hate how influencers throw the word around

Reactions: 2
So she has spoken out for young people who want to get into 'the industry'. Which industry babe? Getting your flaps out on snapchat premium? Full time yummy mummy? Fake slimming world follower? Let us know pls xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I just find it odd how its standing up to bullying when she is name calling or calling out trolls, but its bullying the other way round. Like I said in my other comment I can't get behind some of the things said on the other post but equally can't get behind her and stand up for her when she is making passive aggressive comments.

Reactions: 4
I just find it odd how its standing up to bullying when she is name calling or calling out trolls, but its bullying the other way round. Like I said in my other comment I can't get behind some of the things said on the other post but equally can't get behind her and stand up for her when she is making passive aggressive comments.
like she does it to fit her narrative

like she does it to fit her narrative
It very much seems that way.
I can't stand the suicide part! My cousin took his own life, and I hate to see people throwing that all around like its nothing. It literally takes away from people suffering with suicidal thoughts or the loss of a family member from it.

Reactions: 5
It very much seems that way.
I can't stand the suicide part! My cousin took his own life, and I hate to see people throwing that all around like its nothing. It literally takes away from people suffering with suicidal thoughts or the loss of a family member from it.
i am so sorry you went through that it makes me so angry when she throws it around like almost like a threat

Reactions: 1
i am so sorry you went through that it makes me so angry when she throws it around like almost like a threat
Thank you.
Thats how it seems to me. God forbid she does do it, but the blame will be placed on people who really haven't done anything different from her.... well with exception to the old money for minge pics

Reactions: 1
Has anyone seen the comment on her YouTube video from someone saying they remember the days where the girls groups on Facebook were all having a go at each other? And they said they've read here and questioned her on some stuff. Then she said I was waiting for you. As if it's someone she knows.
why is she so obsessed with people using their real and picture
chloe shut the duck up you idoitic twit if some one confronted you you would not know what to do
get a grip

and like i said i have contacted you with my real name and picture and you blocked me ?
so your just a joke mate come off the big i am but you are nothing when it comes down to it

Reactions: 2
why is she so obsessed with people using their real and picture
chloe shut the duck up you idoitic twit if some one confronted you you would not know what to do
get a grip

and like i said i have contacted you with my real name and picture and you blocked me ?
so your just a joke mate come off the big i am but you are nothing when it comes down to it
It's weird that she seems to think she knows who it is. Nobody can contact her now if Aaron is policing the dms. I don't even think that comment from peaches is bad.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It's weird that she seems to think she knows who it is. Nobody can contact her now if Aaron is policing the dms. I don't even think that comment from peaches is bad.
no its not bad its actually just saying just remember you were bad at one point too because she was its called karma
harsh but reality

no its not bad its actually just saying just remember you were bad at one point too because she was its called karma
harsh but reality
It's all "let's do this in my DMs" have a public discussion. I do remember all the girl group drama though I mentioned someone called Jess Conway on the first thread I'm sure they both used to go at each other all the time. Admin would swap between groups and people were carrying stories. It was just a big witch fest.

It's all "let's do this in my DMs" have a public discussion. I do remember all the girl group drama though I mentioned someone called Jess Conway on the first thread I'm sure they both used to go at each other all the time. Admin would swap between groups and people were carrying stories. It was just a big witch fest.
like i said i contacted her and she blocked me so whos the spineless one now chloe ?

yea i remember reading all that and yeah your right it was just a witch fest

Reactions: 4
Yep Jess Conway HATED her! probably still does. She was always first in line to slag 'toad' off haha... Girls Facebook groups are a weird little world.

Yep Jess Conway HATED her! probably still does. She was always first in line to slag 'toad' off haha... Girls Facebook groups are a weird little world.
Jess gave up on girl groups, started a "write a prisoner group" and was demanding to know who everyone wrote to & wanted to make sure nobody fought over their death row American pen pals πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. She then moved onto a cleaning insta and disappeared found her on Facebook not that long ago when I reactived mines for a snoop. She's not with her wife anymore. Chloe needs to stop acting like it's all one sided. She's the common denominator on all this πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 3
Ironic she goes on about being real when her name is the only real thing about her. She photoshops her pictures and edits the hell out of her life (not enough as we know everything) She asks people to DM and blocks them when they do. All mouth and no trousers (literally)

Jess gave up on girl groups, started a "write a prisoner group" and was demanding to know who everyone wrote to & wanted to make sure nobody fought over their death row American pen pals πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. She then moved onto a cleaning insta and disappeared found her on Facebook not that long ago when I reactived mines for a snoop. She's not with her wife anymore. Chloe needs to stop acting like it's all one sided. She's the common denominator on all this πŸ˜‚
As far as I know, Jess' latest one is a 'sex chat' group, then an amazon wish list group (where she obviously was touting for gifts).. Weird!!

Yeah Chloe did cause a lot of tit and she is definitely not innocent in all of it. She has always been desperate for attention, it just seems to have moved onto insta from Facebook but it's literally the same tit. Having Tattle call you out is a bit more difficult than someone in a Facebook group where you can just block them and set your admins on them though!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.