Chloe Todd #2 Gifted cakes, fake insta breaks. Will she ever stop moaning about her weight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
why is she so obsessed with people using their real and picture
chloe shut the duck up you idoitic twit if some one confronted you you would not know what to do
get a grip

and like i said i have contacted you with my real name and picture and you blocked me ?
so your just a joke mate come off the big i am but you are nothing when it comes down to it
daft thing is she filters all her pictures too so none of them are her ‘real’ self either lol!!

Reactions: 1
I could see it about 45 mins ago but it’s gone for me now as well. Pretty sure she has deleted it. What a shame that she can’t delete the proof off of here 😂
Why delete it though.... She obviously has something to hide and didn't like that people where speaking out about what she does to people.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why delete it though.... She obviously has something to hide and didn't like that people where speaking out about what she does to people.
cause she wants to play the victim oh boo hoo the rats are at it again
but il hide the fact i lied about my baby dying and that fact i used to bully people on girls mouth
got nothing to hide chloe adress the comments and you call us cowards
think your the spineless coward now chloe

Reactions: 2
Because she's only telling half a story. The story that paints her to be the victim.

She’s 100% deleted it. What a melt 🙄 I’m new here. She bangs on about this page so much I had to check it out. I’ve read through both threads and honestly I first thought she was an alright girl until recently, but her behaviour is just vile and the threads just prove her to be exactly that. I’m sure there are plenty more out there who will soon have the same thoughts.

Reactions: 10
She’s 100% deleted it. What a melt 🙄 I’m new here. She bangs on about this page so much I had to check it out. I’ve read through both threads and honestly I first thought she was an alright girl until recently, but her behaviour is just vile and the threads just prove her to be exactly that. I’m sure there are plenty more out there who will soon have the same thoughts.
welcome to the rat clan
yeah i am sure of it too the fact she deleted the comment saids a hell a lot more then she wants to let on
if it was me i would have adressed the comment but no deleting it shows guilt

and you know what if i was chloe i would be questioning myself
if you been getting hate for that many years when no offence luv your nothing in the influencer world
then what does that say about you chloe?
if not one or two or three but many many people are saying stuff about you showing evidence may be you should think
maybe i need to reevaluate myself and look at my actions on how i can improve myself stop taking everything as hate
and people can say i am going too far but i dont care the minute i learned you told people your baby died i was never going to give you a proper chance again your honestly just scum i am so so sick of influencers playing the victim
and how people can defend her actions when there is actually proof of all this i dont know sorry rant over

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
why is she so obsessed with people using their real and picture
chloe shut the duck up you idoitic twit if some one confronted you you would not know what to do
get a grip

and like i said i have contacted you with my real name and picture and you blocked me ?
so your just a joke mate come off the big i am but you are nothing when it comes down to it
“Why is she so obsessed with people using their real name and picture” I literally said that in my head before I saw your comment

• Haha
“Why is she so obsessed with people using their real name and picture” I literally said that in my head before I saw your comment
she is she is like oh show me your real face and picture if not your a coward
i actually did and she still blocked me she blocks everyone that does not kiss her arse

Reactions: 1
She will go off on that one, anyone with the name Lou or Loopy or any variation is the girl from her school who was on here slagging her. Allegedly.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.