Chloe Todd #2 Gifted cakes, fake insta breaks. Will she ever stop moaning about her weight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Theres an account called tattelifeneedstogo on instagram and at first thought it was chloe running it they are exposing people on here putting peoples real pictures up etc

Reactions: 2
I can't comment on the instagrams activity cause Iv been over on the TMY&P where it all kicked off about it. The account was outing people on here, & had a big reveal set for me but then said I delete my account which really meant they didn't know who I was 😅. We ended up ignoring them. You know like bees if you ignore them they go away 😂

Reactions: 3
I can't comment on the instagrams activity cause Iv been over on the TMY&P where it all kicked off about it. The account was outing people on here, & had a big reveal set for me but then said I delete my account which really meant they didn't know who I was 😅. We ended up ignoring them. You know like bees if you ignore them they go away 😂
ooooh yeah true

i will never understand her accepting all this gifted /ad food when all she does is moan about her weight etc it just makes no sense at all? if you truly feel crap after having it gift it away to family?

Last edited:
So she's just filmed a cloths haul & a taste of the states. Anyone else notice how the snacks she's previously tried are things you can buy in b&m 😂. Then moaning someone she follows has a nicer filter on their photos than her and she can't find it or make it. She won't have asked though because she'll want to pretend like she found it on her own

I associate her with no washing her face, not being able to colour match extensions & complaining 😂. Would never ever say cookies or lashes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Booked a Table at the toby today but isn't turning up, waste of a Table for the restaurant how vile

Reactions: 4
Booked a Table at the toby today but isn't turning up, waste of a Table for the restaurant how vile
Just came to say this. Remember when we called her out for complaining she might miss the zoo because her kid split his head open & she said it wasn't because of money or anything it was because someone else might have wanted that slot. Same applies to a restaurant Chloe.

I followed her from a slimming world page not long ago and have never been more un motivated than I have since following her! She posts her weight loss pictures in the groups just for followers on insta when she’s not even following the plan anymore!

I followed her from a slimming world page not long ago and have never been more un motivated than I have since following her! She posts her weight loss pictures in the groups just for followers on insta when she’s not even following the plan anymore!
Yep people tried to call her out for it but the comments get deleted/banned from page

Reactions: 1
Yep people tried to call her out for it but the comments get deleted/banned from page
I am just baffled by her whole account to be honest. How wild her kids are, I watched stories of them fully hitting her with cars and she doesn’t even correct them, broken house items, still doesn’t correct them. The only person she has time for is herself 🤦🏻‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.