Chloe Todd #2 Gifted cakes, fake insta breaks. Will she ever stop moaning about her weight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi, new to the thread, didn’t realise this trollop had a thread on here. Have you seen the promo video for her premium snapchat? It was shared in to a group im in, its a total cringe fest. I will look for it if you haven’t seen it already.

Reactions: 2
Can't believe she did another make up look of the same thing we've seen 100 times sooo boring!
Honestly is so manyt people request it like she claims then she should just add it to her highlights for people to view till she actually gets a different look

Reactions: 4
Can't believe she did another make up look of the same thing we've seen 100 times sooo boring!
Honestly is so manyt people request it like she claims then she should just add it to her highlights for people to view till she actually gets a different look
its all lies so she can jst advertise more idk how it works if its an ad if she gets paid the more she shows the products or maybe its in the contract you have to show it x amount of times?

Reactions: 1
its all lies so she can jst advertise more idk how it works if its an ad if she gets paid the more she shows the products or maybe its in the contract you have to show it x amount of times?
Probably doesn’t get enough engagement the first time round so has to keep trying again and again. We all know her following isn’t as organic as she makes out hey!

Probably doesn’t get enough engagement the first time round so has to keep trying again and again. We all know her following isn’t as organic as she makes out hey!
have you seen her comments? like some one else saids screams engagement groups i remmeber when she used to go on about brands knowing if your followers are fake etc
her engagement is rubbish

have you seen her comments? like some one else saids screams engagement groups i remmeber when she used to go on about brands knowing if your followers are fake etc
her engagement is rubbish
im new to the whole ‘influencer’ scene.. what is the deal with ‘engagement’ please? Not to sound thick or anything

im new to the whole ‘influencer’ scene.. what is the deal with ‘engagement’ please? Not to sound thick or anything
So engagement groups are likw group chats you can join with other influencers and help engagment so when you post you put in the group you posted so the others can comment/like your post so more people will see it chloe has always banged on about how bad these groups are because it means youe following is fake and how brands will know
And how you should build your following yourself and be organic etc
But compare her followers to how many likes/comments she gets its odd :/

So engagement groups are likw group chats you can join with other influencers and help engagment so when you post you put in the group you posted so the others can comment/like your post so more people will see it chloe has always banged on about how bad these groups are because it means youe following is fake and how brands will know
And how you should build your following yourself and be organic etc
But compare her followers to how many
likes/comments she gets its odd :/
I’ve always said this aswell! If you look on the most recent pic of herself she posted on her grid yesterday, there’s FOUR comments!!!! 4 comments out of over 30k followers 😂 okay chloe boo your so genuine 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’ve always said this aswell! If you look on the most recent pic of herself she posted on her grid yesterday, there’s FOUR comments!!!! 4 comments out of over 30k followers 😂 okay chloe boo your so genuine 🤷🏼‍♀️
i saw that idk how she gets these brand deals honestly?
like i wonder how many people purchase through her links etc i know she has the added thing of girls mouth but thats another thing girls mouth member wise is a massive group so the fact she only has 30.000 folowers is shocking

It's not really organic though when she wouldn't let anyone else put their Instagram on GM so that people would only see hers and it was one of the conditions of posting that you had to follow her on Instagram

Reactions: 5
And she said she hasn't been part of engagement groups but she's been part on engagement WhatsApp groups 😂

• Haha
She said it herself she hasn't been part of engagement instagrams or facebooks but was on a WhatsApp group where you messaged and everyone commented on your newest post and subscribed to you. But she said it wasn't for her. Nah cause she probs got what she wanted out of it

• Haha
She said it herself she hasn't been part of engagement instagrams or facebooks but was on a WhatsApp group where you messaged and everyone commented on your newest post and subscribed to you. But she said it wasn't for her. Nah cause she probs got what she wanted out of it
Wow 😂 never knew this

i cant believe she wanted to hire admin on her instagram
LOL im sorry
Made me laugh when she said she wondered why she hadn't been getting messages like she had before but it's because she turned them off.... So you apparently get "hundreds" of nice messages but like 5 comments on your posts 🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I thought I’d had seen some of the content she posts on her girls mouth page before .
Turns out most of the content is stolen from another page I like on Facebook called ‘that girl’ 😫

• Wow
the fact she has under 8000 subscribers on youtube yet 30 k on instagram and girls mouth group which she said had 150.000 people right?
thats so bizzare

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.