Chloe Todd #2 Gifted cakes, fake insta breaks. Will she ever stop moaning about her weight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Clearly has decided yet again that social distancing doesn’t apply to her and her ‘friends’ - see your friends, but all these selfies together, hugs etc 🤷🏻‍♀️ Oh yeah kids, todays exciting adventure will be to Starbucks for a sugar filled treat!! What about going for a walk? Surely there’s some type of field near her??

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Remember that time milo smacked her head with a jam jar 😂😂😂

bit of a joke that she's ordering roasts but couldn't be arsed to turn up to Toby for a roast.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hey Chloe if your reading this please wash the mouldy foundation out brows & hair line. Also clean your eyes. Thanks.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
First time Iv checked my phone this morning and it's chloes big chin on the screen getting brought and bought confused and announcing she's been scammed because her face masks haven't came yet because she didn't know where to get them 🤦🏻‍♀️ They are everywhere mate

The ‘they haven’t came’ really triggered me!!
Come!! They haven’t COME!!!
anddon’t get me started on ‘bought’ and ‘brought’ Jesus girl 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Pretttttty sure she went to B&M the other week... prettttty sure they sell packs of face masks for £3.99. Get a grip Lord Farquaad!

• Haha
Ohhh another cake/pudding she’s eating 🙄 starting a diet is never easy for me when I’ve binged on complete tit the day before, dunno why she does it to herself

Reactions: 2
"Foods my favourite thing to talk about" sorry chloe I think you spelled moan wrong 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
"Foods my favourite thing to talk about" sorry chloe I think you spelled moan wrong 😂
does anyone else find it so werid she talks about food constantly
comments about how greedy she is this that and the other yet at the same time while also making it out she starves herself
for example shes saying she doesnt like eating infront of people or when they pay as she likes to be able to eat what she wants how much she wants
but then saids she ordered herself food when she got home but only ate one slice
will openly admitt to eating only a salad all day or not much at all
its like either she does all this for some sort of attention to somehow seem relevant or she is a secret binge eater its always like shes contridicting herself ?

and i fully get she has an issue with food like thats very very clear but i just dont get how you can say your greedy but even when your at home talk about you pretty much starving yourself it just something does not quite add up there

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.