Chloe Todd #2 Gifted cakes, fake insta breaks. Will she ever stop moaning about her weight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she spends a lot of time reading these threads since she is always able to quote them. For someone who doesn't look at them

Reactions: 4
She seems to have a very addictive personality,
I think she spends a lot of time reading these threads since she is always able to quote them. For someone who doesn't look at them
she seems to have a very addictive personality, so once she started looking I think she probably looks here most days now

Reactions: 2
Why does she always feel the need to tell her followers that she doesn’t eat all of her food EVERY time. Every other story is ‘I couldn’t eat, I only ate a little bit so I gave my left overs to Aaron like a dog’
Also.. how did she try to hide the fact there was cheese on it by getting the beans on top??

Reactions: 3
Why does she always feel the need to tell her followers that she doesn’t eat all of her food EVERY time. Every other story is ‘I couldn’t eat, I only ate a little bit so I gave my left overs to Aaron like a dog’
Also.. how did she try to hide the fact there was cheese on it by getting the beans on top??
She done this few weeks ago claimed to not have a pudding yet uploaded a bomerang of a pudding infront of her 😂😂

She done this few weeks ago claimed to not have a pudding yet uploaded a bomerang of a pudding infront of her 😂😂
I don’t know why she doesn’t just accept that’s she likes food 😂 if I went out I’d always have a pudding and I’d show everyone how good it was 😂😂😂

I think it just makes her feel better tbh, but we all know she probably does eat it all🙄 you love food chlo just own it

So i wonder why shes doing this whole “” i only promote brands i like and use make up i show “” rant ?

Reactions: 1
Does she not realise how backwards it is to say she saw this on someone else's slimming world Instagram & decided to get one for herself. The proceeds to say she's got a discount code with the company 🤦🏻‍♀️. Who did she get the idea off? Did she just make that up because you didn't wanna say I was gifted this and I really need to use it so here's a made up story about how great I think it'll be. Bonus points - will make your Instagram feed look good. Oh and it won't be difficult to "work out how to use it" because I'm assuming the person you saw do it showed everyone 🙄 or maybe you could read the instructions like anyone else 🤷🏻‍♀️

She's really not sure if she saw that spiral machine on someone else's Instagram or choose it off a website to be gifted to her is she 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Why does she try so hard to be ‘edgy’ the mans shirt, the stupid two pieces of hair in front of her face remember all the fake piercings, I even feel like the tattoo thing was a phase aswell she doesn’t really talk about them anymore

Why does she try so hard to be ‘edgy’ the mans shirt, the stupid two pieces of hair in front of her face remember all the fake piercings, I even feel like the tattoo thing was a phase aswell she doesn’t really talk about them anymore
She does she looks stupid with that shirt on

Reactions: 1
Oh so here’s an idea boo- stop buying the tit glass lanterns when you have small kids or give them some attention so they don’t have to throw stuff to cause a breakage to get you to notice them 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.