Chloe Todd #2 Gifted cakes, fake insta breaks. Will she ever stop moaning about her weight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Currently reading through the first thread, but I just wanted to say that girlsmouth is the worst group I have ever been in. The girls in it (not all of them, obviously) are nasty, bitchy humans 🤢

I got removed for literally telling a girl she was a c*nt for telling another girl who had had her baby three weeks ago that she needed to lose weight otherwise she’d die before her child reached ten, yet I was the bully 🙃

she also lets all sorts in that group. There is a girl in it who assisted in helping her boyfriend get away with murder and went to prison for it. I can’t see if she’s still in the group, but that’s the kinda people that are in it 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 8
"Hehehe there's a big thing about me getting gifted cakes hehehehe" shut up. It's the fact she used to act surprised when they came to her house as if she hadn't arranged and gave the cake maker her address 😂

Reactions: 3
Omg.. her going about the Brittney thing 😤😤
she sounds so salty about somthing lol like why judge people do i find it crazy? yes but does it effect her what other people believe in? no
idk why she has to comment/judge other people

when she openely discused putting a hair up her bum to pull it out to see what it feels like

Hi, new to the thread, didn’t realise this trollop had a thread on here. Have you seen the promo video for her premium snapchat? It was shared in to a group im in, its a total cringe fest. I will look for it if you haven’t seen it already.
What group? 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Omg.. her going about the Brittney thing 😤😤
This annoyed me!! If she looked into it more she would realise it’s actually her family that’s in control and if she didn’t want to do the research she shouldn’t talk about it! She’s so ignorant sometimes it hurts!

Reactions: 4
Hope she's joking tbh, it's a big synthetic different colour for her hair pony tail 😂
I have no idea why you’d ask for hair advice from Chloe. She either has the large bakery style bread roll taped to her head or the greasy lank look with the greasy beef curtains hanging down at the front. So stylish 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I have no idea why you’d ask for hair advice from Chloe. She either has the large bakery style bread roll taped to her head or the greasy lank look with the greasy beef curtains hanging down at the front. So stylish 🙃
And crusty foundation stuck in her hair

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.