Chloe Todd #2 Gifted cakes, fake insta breaks. Will she ever stop moaning about her weight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs to stop dressing herself in large sacks. They aren't flattering it looks like she's wearing a bedsheet or a over sized nighty. She is not that big. It's giving me boy in the stripped pyjamas vibes and I don't think that's what she's going for

Reactions: 6
shes had a pudding i see
good for her actually enjoying herself
but god we will hear about her being bloated for the next month

Big miserable face complaining about all the yummy food she's been eating. Imagining having a nice day out then coming home to complain and sulk 🤦🏻‍♀️.

Reactions: 2
Big miserable face complaining about all the yummy food she's been eating. Imagining having a nice day out then coming home to complain and sulk 🤦🏻‍♀️.
i dont know whats wrong with her
saids she didnt have a pudding but it was on the story right infront of her ?
just why cant you enjoy time with the kids instead of thinking about food and making every situation about food
she loves exploring and adventures but cant take the kids out by herself if she having a bubble?
and notice how shes talking about doing stuff with Aaron now aswell?

Reactions: 1
I can’t help but think she may have a slight eating disorder? I actually feel really sorry for her because I think she struggles more than she lets on :( it’s not normal to go out for a nice meal for your partner and partners sons bday and then as soon as you get home say how you were off plan or whatever? It’s one meal :( enjoy it!!

Reactions: 3
I can’t help but think she may have a slight eating disorder? I actually feel really sorry for her because I think she struggles more than she lets on :( it’s not normal to go out for a nice meal for your partner and partners sons bday and then as soon as you get home say how you were off plan or whatever? It’s one meal :( enjoy it!!
yes this is my main issue with chloe i have seen her say and heard her say she has an issue with food and i just feel like to potray yourself as a slimming world page when your not is dangerous
i would have so much more respect for her if she came out and used her platform to help young girls with eating issues somtimes i feel like she mocks it with some comments she makes like i said i would respect her so much if she came out and said i have an eating issue

yh its not normal definitely not normal

Reactions: 2
I said it on the last thread but I unfollowed her ages a while ago because she talked so much about her dangerous relationship with food is started to affect me personally and my own relationship with food and I'm a fully grown woman who doesn't get easily influenced by people and their thoughts. She needs help if she is still talking like that, she needs some kind of intervention :(

Reactions: 5
I said it on the last thread but I unfollowed her ages a while ago because she talked so much about her dangerous relationship with food is started to affect me personally and my own relationship with food and I'm a fully grown woman who doesn't get easily influenced by people and their thoughts. She needs help if she is still talking like that, she needs some kind of intervention :(
exactly and at some point you have to help yourself
like to me these gifted cakes yes i know a lot of would not turn it down but if your really trying say no to gifted things it would not suprise me if she messages these small companies asking for them

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.