Chloe Todd #2 Gifted cakes, fake insta breaks. Will she ever stop moaning about her weight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine having to work an actual stressful job whiles watching 2 kids during a pandemic like a lot of people have been. Instead of ignoring them and sitting in her room, doing fashion shows, swipe ups & eating gifted snacks.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She really is delusional 🤦🏻‍♀️ I spend hours creating home school projects for 2 kids of differing ages and abilities, one with learning difficulties, together with trying to creep round the house whilst hubby is working in his office and guess what, it’s bastard hard!! I’d be happy to sit at home playing with two little people, being gifted free tit, getting time on my own to film videos for the ‘gram and going out like lockdowns still not happening 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

How annoying is it that's shes moaning about not being able to "work" with her kids at home... shes bleeping privileged to apparently bring in more money than a normal fulltime wage I have 3 young children and I cant find the childcare to go to work so i have no choice but to stay at home with them until they are all in fulltime school luckily my partner/thier dad brings in a fulltime wage but I do not make him sleep on the sofa 😂 moaning that she wants "fun days out with the kids" like strawberry picking then she obvs couldnt think of any other fun days out with kids... she only took the kids out because her friends was out as she cant do anything for herself can she 🤣🤣
I wouldn’t say £1000 a month is a full time wage. She really has no clue

Reactions: 1
She really is delusional 🤦🏻‍♀️ I spend hours creating home school projects for 2 kids of differing ages and abilities, one with learning difficulties, together with trying to creep round the house whilst hubby is working in his office and guess what, it’s bastard hard!! I’d be happy to sit at home playing with two little people, being gifted free tit, getting time on my own to film videos for the ‘gram and going out like lockdowns still not happening 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
She wouldnt know hard work if it slapped her in the face 😂😂

Reactions: 1
I’m sorry but her latest story has me confused..she goes out & does fun things with her friends which is great, go and have a nice time hun but because of this she finds it hard to work? Sorry but what does she think people that work full time do? People in the NHS who are working 12 hour night shifts saving lives, shattered beyond belief and still manage to get up everyday and do it all over again and she’s moaning that she went strawberry picking and now cba to do another haul of gifted clothes?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm confused... She said today in her stories that rather than being on Instagram she should be working whilst the kids are quiet, but I thought her instagram was her job 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m sorry but her latest story has me confused..she goes out & does fun things with her friends which is great, go and have a nice time hun but because of this she finds it hard to work? Sorry but what does she think people that work full time do? People in the NHS who are working 12 hour night shifts saving lives, shattered beyond belief and still manage to get up everyday and do it all over again and she’s moaning that she went strawberry picking and now cba to do another haul of gifted clothes?
Imagine if she had a real job may be contrevisal opnion this is my issue with influencers its not hard work to work from your phone

Imagine if she had a real job may be contrevisal opnion this is my issue with influencers its not hard work to work from your phone
I can appreciate that maybe there is more work behind the scenes to being an influencer but I do think some of them need to get some perspective 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I can appreciate that maybe there is more work behind the scenes to being an influencer but I do think some of them need to get some perspective 🤦🏼‍♀️
Yeah thats very true actually
Idk how people work 9-12 hour shifts come home cook dinner clean etc etc

i wouldn’t even class her as an influencer more like a beg.

• Haha
I honestly don't believe she has worked a day in her life. Despite her best attempts lying is not paid profession.

• Haha
It’s bollocks that she repeats the same make up routine every week for those who missed it last time. If that was the case she would just save a highlight of it! witch just tryna get more coin

• Haha
Reactions: 5
FFS she can’t even remember the name of the nice woman that i’m pretty sure gifted her the lashes like 2 weeks ago!! Supports small businesses my arse! She’s just a money grabber

Reactions: 2
If I was her, when making a video I would write a list of the companies used and take a quick look incase I forgot!
it really does come across as so rude and arrogant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.