Chloe Todd #17 Aaron is a babe. Chloes minions are actually deranged?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wouldn't surprise me if the police or someone in her real life has called her out for doxing people and is now embarrassed also i don't think she has people information like she said she did i think she was banking on tracking people through kelly and it has not worked out lets be honest if she had names she would be exposing people so i think shes been warned off doing it

Reactions: 2
She’s just going through another identity crisis most likely
Like as much as i have my issues with chloe i think it would do her good to have a social
Media break it must be mentally exhausting to try and portray a life you simply just don't live i dont know why she don't accept shes not an influencer shes just a normal mum in a council flat nothing wrong with that either

She constantly changes because she does not just stop and live life in under a year shes gone from a long term 6 year relationship with a flat 2 boys to coming out as bi splitting with Aaron meeting holly moving her in there now engaged and then shes had her assualt case whatever happened there she needs to learn to live in the moment not through a phone and mentally process things before trying to fill some void in side herself

Reactions: 5
I think its bold assuming chloe has it in her t' feel embarrassed, that girl will never think anything she does is wrong. She is the perpetual victim.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wednesday morning, max.
She will be already itching she can’t show us some shite park, or zilch haul.
Plus if she hasn’t got the boys she will be feeding into the stuff said here, so she will wait till they’re back for maximum “see, I parent…” content

Double post:
But Chloe, babe. you can delete the pics of Holly, and take out “that gay girl” from your insta bio? but you can’t ever UNSHIT ON HER.
Believe me we still trying to erase that
Sat here eating my nestle dairy box of chocs… I’ve suddenly gone off them and shoved them to one side 🥴

• Haha
Since I was right about Kelly on tattle I will throw in the bet that she is under benefit fraud as many of you did report her.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Just been looking at Chloe’s tik tok videos from before and the start of when she started seeing holly! She’s changed herself so much she was actually pretty back then, now I feel like she’s trying to be someone she’s not, defo suited the way she looked before more than now, she’s trying to copy holly

She will regret stretching her ears out in a years time when she’s over this phase

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Well she turned lesbian last year so maybe... hear me out, she could be transitioning?

I wonder why he must be back at work now ?

Im glad the boys had a nice day out ❤
Quite a few people go back today. Yesterday was a bank holiday so maybe we just had them as it was his last day before going back to work

Just been looking at Chloe’s tik tok videos from before and the start of when she started seeing holly! She’s changed herself so much she was actually pretty back then, now I feel like she’s trying to be someone she’s not, defo suited the way she looked before more than now, she’s trying to copy holly

She will regret stretching her ears out in a years time when she’s over this phase
As much as I don’t particularly like many of the things Chloe has done.. it is really sad watching her change herself SO much. She changes her likes, dislikes, personality, appearance quite a lot. I think she’s deeply insecure

Honestly I don’t think Holly and Chloe have split.

I think she’s gone quiet to try and quieten down this thread. Lots of her followers were coming here and reading about her.. I honestly think, this is just so the thread because less active.

The deleting spree I think is to try and tidy up her thread. It was quite chaotic; I genuinely think she’s looked at lots of other influencers and noticed quite a few don’t post their partner regularly, and she’s just trying to copy in the hope to “be more professional and grow her page”

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.