Chloe Todd #17 Aaron is a babe. Chloes minions are actually deranged?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to cheap-bananas for the thread title.

Anyone care to do a thread recap?

All I can think of is
Chloe is still a tit mum
Holly is a walking red flag
Drunk piercings
Starbucks is still priority over doing anything with her kids
Kelly is psychotic, as is Demi
Aaron we Stan you.

Covered it all?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Louise is Aarons GF? Is that not slightly weird that she's on a thread about his ex girlfriend? 😹
I dont personally think it is, shes getting abuse left right and center and has no way at all to give her side of the story at all.
Shes a really pretty girl, without the drama and any beeeef im all ears 👂

Reactions: 14
Shes not been slating chloe at all that ive seen.
Nope, not a bad word at all about Chloe. I completely understand why she came on here and said how she was feeling. I just re-read all her comments on here though and feel stupid for not realising she was Aaron’s girlfriend. It’s quite obvious now. 😂😂
Louise if you do leave us, we will miss you!!!

Reactions: 9
Clearly everyone has their opinions and not everyone (maybe no one) will agree with mine but to me, it's strange. 😹 No hate or animosity towards Louise or anyone, just wouldn't personally do it myself.

Reactions: 4
What a thread #16 was! Feel like we absolutely zoomed through it - I wonder what 2022 has in store 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Recap
Aaron's been doing funny shady stories about chloe
Someone commented on chloes live saying chloes cheated on Holly
Aaron's girlfriend @louisef1993 is getting bullied by another GM admin
Chloes exposing tattlers on her story and effectively doxxing them unless they message her and explain why they're on tattle.
Kelly had a tattle account which chloe found our about..
Holly bought a piercing kit online and pierced chloes ear/s I think

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.