Chloe Todd #17 Aaron is a babe. Chloes minions are actually deranged?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And she’s back, claiming she’s doing calorie counting but doesn’t know how many calories she’s supposed to have…. And the cycle begins again…

doesnt she get bored of it? She’s done this so many times, she knows what she’s got to do to calorie count but it’s just plain old attention seeking to get people to try and help her when she’ll just ignore all the advice anyway. If she wanted to loose weight she would of just got on with it. I can’t stand the attention seeking she just uses it all for.
It’s really not hard to type calorie calculator into Google. It’s what I did last year, didn’t even need to ask anyone 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s really not hard to type calorie calculator into Google. It’s what I did last year, didn’t even need to ask anyone 😂
But if she does that she will actually have to calorie count not just starve herself then binge at the end of the week 🥴

Reactions: 2
But if she does that she will actually have to calorie count not just starve herself then binge at the end of the week 🥴
She has a worrying relationship with food. I do wish she’d realise that. Starving herself isn’t healthy. Lunch today .. some tiny bread with peanut butter.. that isn’t lunch Chloe. ☹

I say as I tuck into a chocolate cake for lunch 😅

Reactions: 3
Saying we only know a very small part of her life chlo hun i know you tit on your girlfriend for fun i know waaaaay to much 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Calorie counting again yet no idea wtaf. 😕

Chloe tattle are you're only engagement you sad pathetic moron

She needs to get her hair blonde again and wear the fish nets that's who chloe really is

She seems to think all this drama happens and she can just pop back on a few days later and give everyone the “I’m gonna loose weight speech and here’s how I’m gonna do it, follow along” and she’s hit refresh on her insta and all the problems are gone 😂

the monthly weight loss refresh button 😂

Reactions: 5
Her constant yo-yo dieting is so unhealthy. Not only for her generally, but also to her young followers who might be influenced to start doing the same. I genuinely believe she has really deep issues with food and self confidence, which she should seek help for. Didn't she say she was bulimic at one point? Surely when she got help for that they would have tried to combat her food issues and pointed out her constant yo-yo dieting isn't ok?

Chloe would be best slowly integrate change and then increase the consistency.

Reactions: 1
I remember when I first came across Chloe through slimming world. I used to look at her portions and my own and feel awful about myself. Since I’ve put away fad diets and found a good way to lose weight myself after learning about what is healthy and what is not but I just remember how awful I used to feel thinking I was eating far too much all the time, not knowing she was actually just eating far too little! Need to be more responsible is she considers herself an “influencer” and is planning on doing eat with me videos

Reactions: 4
I go through phases where I feel so bad for chloe. If and it's a big if her friend was on here that's gotta of hurt her deeply. It seems she doesn't have many proper friends and 1 who she thought was basically tit on her. It's painfully clear she has stuff going on that she either isn't ready or doesn't want to address with herself. Either way very wrongly I think she was lashing out when she doxxed those people, maybe trying to gain some control of her life?

The reason why she can never stick to it is because she restricts herself and has the tiniest portions. Judging on the weight she says she is and her height she would be able to eat lots of calories and she wouldn't feel hungry or restricted but she thinks you need to starve to lose weight. This is how she always loses so much when she does do it properly because she eats so little but it's obviously not sustainable so she gives up easily. Reckon she could easily be eating 1800 cals a day. Really not hard to understand or work out.

She's account blocked from alot of SW Facebook groups for promoting eating display

• Wow
Lol don’t know who on here has been following the Elle Darby situ but she’s definitely supporting them. Still following both & liked connors “apology” post.
Huuunnnnn they are literal HOMOPHOBES why are u supporting that

As well as being racist, sexist, and every other ist.
Disgusting chlo babe x

Just as I said that, she posts videos on the topic. I feel like she wants to defend them but can’t physically because she knows the backlash will be insane.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
So chloe has had her 2 pence on Elle Darby. Interesting she said ‘obviously being with a lesbian’ is she not bisexual then 🤔

So she confesses to the fact she reads threads on here so she must have another account other then her own as that has not been active since Thursday 🤔 more to the point if you thought this site was that disgusting why come on it ? Wether you come on to just read or post as well if you felt that strongly you would stay away would you not ? Would not shock me if she had a burner account and posted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.