Chloe Todd #17 Aaron is a babe. Chloes minions are actually deranged?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Quite a few people go back today. Yesterday was a bank holiday so maybe we just had them as it was his last day before going back to work

As much as I don’t particularly like many of the things Chloe has done.. it is really sad watching her change herself SO much. She changes her likes, dislikes, personality, appearance quite a lot. I think she’s deeply insecure

Honestly I don’t think Holly and Chloe have split.

I think she’s gone quiet to try and quieten down this thread. Lots of her followers were coming here and reading about her.. I honestly think, this is just so the thread because less active.

The deleting spree I think is to try and tidy up her thread. It was quite chaotic; I genuinely think she’s looked at lots of other influencers and noticed quite a few don’t post their partner regularly, and she’s just trying to copy in the hope to “be more professional and grow her page”
I think holly has influenced her a lot in the sense of changing herself i swear she never use to change her personality so much before holly and thats most likely why her mum and family have made comments about her

Reactions: 1
Like as much as i have my issues with chloe i think it would do her good to have a social
Media break it must be mentally exhausting to try and portray a life you simply just don't live i dont know why she don't accept shes not an influencer shes just a normal mum in a council flat nothing wrong with that either

She constantly changes because she does not just stop and live life in under a year shes gone from a long term 6 year relationship with a flat 2 boys to coming out as bi splitting with Aaron meeting holly moving her in there now engaged and then shes had her assualt case whatever happened there she needs to learn to live in the moment not through a phone and mentally process things before trying to fill some void in side herself
are you putin? You type very similar

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She has completely changed herself in the last year or so. I actually used to enjoy some of her content. So much so that I went out and bought the beautybay eyeshadow palette that she recommended because she made using it look like such a dream. Yes her fake tanned hands and Dino tats made their appearances but it was one of those things that made her relatable. Now she just constantly seems to be trying out some new edgy trends, and it’s just not working for her because it’s not her. I honestly hope she sorts herself out, for her, and her boys. They need stability and mummy has a new personality every other week.

Reactions: 9
Whenever Chloe goes quiet like this it usually means something has happened.
Either benefit investigation, relationship breakdown, social services have been in touch…

Reactions: 6
I think the break up between her and Aaron was harder on her than maybe she’d like to admit to herself? Not in the sense that she wanted to be with him anymore but they’d been together a long time! Grown up together in a way so I do think the big change in aesthetic and personality is partly down to that...
personally I think Holly saw someone quite vulnerable and has played on it to mould Chloe into what she wants maybe.

Maybe we’re all wrong and she’s the happiest she’s ever been but it doesn’t seem to like that. There is a definite sadness in her eyes recently

• Heart
Reactions: 7
To be honest, she's been a bit of a car crash since the split from Aaron. Maybe a break from social media will do her some good.

Anyone think she’s more bothered about the split now cos Aaron has also moved on?

• Heart
I still find it odd that if it was kelly on this site why a few of her so called friends follow kelly if that was my friend i would be blocking them after sending them a strongly worded message

are you putin? You type very similar
I thought exactly the same! 😹 I had mentioned on the last thread that I thought Putin was lurking under a different name and that the person writes in very similar and that's who I was hinting at too!!

Reactions: 7
Do you think she's gone quiet because it's been about a year since her and around split and the anniversary has hit her like a train?

Either that or Aaron and Louise have taken things further about the Doxxing and she's in some serious hot water!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Do you think she's good quiet because it's been about a year since her and around split and the anniversary has hit her like a train?

Either that or Aaron and Louise have taken things further about the Doxxing and she's in some serious hot water!!
If someone who she doxed has reported her she will be in some tit so hopefully one of them did 🤞 shes vile

She must need the coin 💰 💰

Last edited:
And she’s back, claiming she’s doing calorie counting but doesn’t know how many calories she’s supposed to have…. And the cycle begins again…

doesnt she get bored of it? She’s done this so many times, she knows what she’s got to do to calorie count but it’s just plain old attention seeking to get people to try and help her when she’ll just ignore all the advice anyway. If she wanted to loose weight she would of just got on with it. I can’t stand the attention seeking she just uses it all for.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.