Chloe Todd #17 Aaron is a babe. Chloes minions are actually deranged?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Came here to say that! They’re all gone!
and no stories today.
don’t be shy chlo, don’t stop over sharing now 👀
U need to delete that picture it shows your IG picture in it 🤦‍♀️

I recon she’s deleted most of holly becus she’s trying to act like she doesn’t live there so she can not get done for Benifit fraud again
That would make sense funny how shes never mentioned about holly moving in although we know she lives there 😂

Reactions: 1
Sounds like chloes had a very busy start to 2022. The Police for doxxing, now looks benefit fraud again and hopefully the boys living with Aaron and Louise. Then bailiffs cos she forgot she needs to pay back the zilch

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Sounds like chloes had a very busy start to 2022. The Police for doxxing, now looks benefit fraud again and hopefully the boys living with Aaron and Louise. Then bailiffs cos she forgot she needs to pay back the zilch
If i remember rightly this is sort of what happened when she split with Aaron started deleted stuff and was super quiet all she needs now is the post where her friends send her lots of presents and cards to say hope shes okay saying that is there any left ?

One thing i find strange kelly is still followed by a few of chloes instagram friends 🤔

Reactions: 3
my first fuckin post and I show myself off to be an idiot sandwich
See why I been only lurking all these years!!
🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
edit: thank you @here4thebants4673 for highlighting my f-up! And the mod for taking it off 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
No problem at all it was taken down quickly so sure you have nothing to worry about
If anything I just can’t be arsed for her sliding in my DMs, talking nonsense, I’m three wines in and I got tit to do (I’m watching brokeback mountain, it’s very important stuff)

but my point still stands hahah. Interesting theory about hiding her cause the bennies! But I think it’s a breakup personally, she feels she can argue her way out a paper bag so I doubt she’s worried about the local authority taking action on her and Holly. She cares more about her lifestyle, ‘fans’, and relationships than her boys having a roof over their heads.
altho if they have they will be back together in 2 mins anyway so hey ho

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She’s unfollowed someone since this morning too because I noticed she’d got back up to 67 and searched to see if her and Kelly were following each other haha

Btw she’s kept the photo with Kelly haha but deleted Holly. So weird

Reactions: 3
She’s unfollowed someone since this morning too because I noticed she’d got back up to 67 and searched to see if her and Kelly were following each other haha

Btw she’s kept the photo with Kelly haha but deleted Holly. So weird
Oh thats odd is there any way to know who shes unfollowed ?

If anything I just can’t be arsed for her sliding in my DMs, talking nonsense, I’m three wines in and I got tit to do (I’m watching brokeback mountain, it’s very important stuff)

but my point still stands hahah. Interesting theory about hiding her cause the bennies! But I think it’s a breakup personally, she feels she can argue her way out a paper bag so I doubt she’s worried about the local authority taking action on her and Holly. She cares more about her lifestyle, ‘fans’, and relationships than her boys having a roof over their heads.
altho if they have they will be back together in 2 mins anyway so hey ho
True she has been rather quiet come on someone come spill the tea 😂

It’s only the recent ones been deleted, I’m think it’s not a breakup but more to do with holly being mentioned on here? Just guessing though, either way it’s pretty sus

It’s only the recent ones been deleted, I’m think it’s not a breakup but more to do with holly being mentioned on here? Just guessing though, either way it’s pretty sus
I agree maybe she has said she doesn't want to participate much with the social media side

Sorry but this just reminded me of someone saying “Holly you’re so pretty” and Chloe saying “no ignore that that’s a troll”
🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sorry but this just reminded me of someone saying “Holly you’re so pretty” and Chloe saying “no ignore that that’s a troll”
🤦🏼‍♀️
That was classic when she done that know i shouldn't laugh but i remember thinking wow thats really insulting

So when do we think she will be back ?

I just think it's a shallow reason like they didn't have enough likes or she didn't look gay enough for her liking 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That was classic when she done that know i shouldn't laugh but i remember thinking wow thats really insulting

Wednesday morning, max.
She will be already itching she can’t show us some shite park, or zilch haul.
Plus if she hasn’t got the boys she will be feeding into the stuff said here, so she will wait till they’re back for maximum “see, I parent…” content

Double post:
But Chloe, babe. you can delete the pics of Holly, and take out “that gay girl” from your insta bio? but you can’t ever UNSHIT ON HER.
Believe me we still trying to erase that

• Haha
Reactions: 10

I reckon she’ll be back by Friday 😂
She won’t stay quiet for long. Maybe she’ll come back with some sob story to deflect from her behaviour last week.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.