Chloe Todd #17 Aaron is a babe. Chloes minions are actually deranged?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Posting this here so we can check if more are deleted. 2460 posts

I wonder if there’s trouble in paradise 👀
ECE6E575-7241-4F43-B984-FCC0D40E9420.png

Reactions: 5
Hmm she has cleaned up that grid wonder what's occurring sometimes happened 🤔

Reactions: 3
Has anyone got a very recent picture of her grid to know how manys been deleted today?

Hmm she has cleaned up that grid wonder what's occurring sometimes happened 🤔
Somethings off shes deleted quite a few posts and being quiet wonder if it will be another January/February break up like her and Aaron? 👀

Reactions: 2
I wasn’t here when she broke with Aaron, did she ever say why?

She won't delete the engagement ones EVER! They've got too many likes to be deleted 😭🤣

• Haha
she was probably expecting people to defend her but she’s losing people instead 😂😂
Notice we did not get the typical “thank you so much for all your support on exposing the trolls” because no one supports it and thats evidenced by people unfollowing her

On the live the other day Holly said some of the comments on here get to get as well and she thinks social media is really negative maybe she doesn't want her photos all over Chloe's?

I mean it could literally be anything just not liking the pictures but its odd all most of holly has gone no pictures of them two on their own at all unless you go back to november

Wonder if she got a visit from police and it was too much for taxi or all the doxxing and she realised it was too much tit for her to deal with 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wonder if she got a visit from police and it was too much for taxi or all the doxxing and she realised it was too much tit for her to deal with 🙃
We can only dream 🤞 watch us get a picture of them later to prove us tattlers wrong 😂 in all seriousness though i do think the police might have showed up we have had nothing from her for a few days now now shes deleting pictures 🤔

Wanted to add if i have read social blade correctly in 2 days shes deleted 20 posts

• Haha
Came here to say that! They’re all gone!
and no stories today.
don’t be shy chlo, don’t stop over sharing now 👀

Screenshot 2022-01-03 at 18.47.46.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I recon she’s deleted most of holly becus she’s trying to act like she doesn’t live there so she can not get done for Benifit fraud again

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.