Chloe Todd #17 Aaron is a babe. Chloes minions are actually deranged?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is what we need more people to stay and say a big duck you 🖕 xx
I think she just needs to remember that she’s clearly the problem if she’s had multiple threads made about her, never known anyone to have so many people not like them! so Chloe if you are reading this please seek help 🙏

Reactions: 6
I think she just needs to remember that she’s clearly the problem if she’s had multiple threads made about her, never known anyone to have so many people not like them! so Chloe if you are reading this please seek help 🙏
Glad your back bleeping bang out of order what she did, yet tries to claim she's the victim! Nothing on these threads have ever been anything other than the tit Chloe speaks/shares.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Glad your back bleeping bang out of order what she did, yet tries to claim she's the victim! Nothing on these threads have ever been anything other than the tit Chloe speaks/shares.
She shared the fact she shits on her girlfriend and expects people to say nothing if my memory serves my right didn't her own friends call her out for posting that ?

Reactions: 5
Literally how she sat there when talking about Kelly saying she’s such a good person (about herself) clearly not, not that I thought she was anyway! But yeah she defo had Kelly in on seeing who was following and viewing her stories

She shared the fact she shits on her girlfriend and expects people to say nothing if my memory serves my right didn't her own friends call her out for posting that ?
Absolute bleeping grimbo 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Literally how she sat there when talking about Kelly saying she’s such a good person (about herself) clearly not, not that I thought she was anyway! But yeah she defo had Kelly in on seeing who was following and viewing her stories

Absolute bleeping grimbo 🤣🤣🤣
Is that how she linked the account to you? I think she was going to expose kelly then kelly agreed to work with her to find who we are

Reactions: 1
She’s very quiet; she’s either realised how much she’s fucked up with attacking people online, that Demi girl etc

Or

Maybe she’s read here, and realised she Talley need to take a step back

She’s very quiet; she’s either realised how much she’s fucked up with attacking people online, that Demi girl etc

Or

Maybe she’s read here, and realised she Talley need to take a step back
Hopefully she is realising she needs to get off social media even just for a break

Reactions: 2
Yeah that’s how becos I had a nosey on Kelly’s Instagram after Chloe’s rant
But that's odd, because most of her followers probably went and had a look and don't have tattle account. It was obvious who she was talking about and that had naff all with here.

But that's odd, because most of her followers probably went and had a look and don't have tattle account. It was obvious who she was talking about and that had naff all with here.
Most people have outed themselves by leaving screen shots up or using their real name kelly does not have a massive following though so would not be hard to work out the ones who do not regulaurly watch your stories either way using this method is not 100% certain that they are the person that is on here and she could dox the wrong person

Last edited:
omg so we all have burner accounts here? Who wants to follow mine xx

• Haha
I hoping her radio silence on ig is because she is in tit with the Police and Aaron has full custody of the boys

She can literally suck my massive dick!! After posting where I live and saying how she wouldn’t out people if they admit it. Even thou I would admit it regardless I have nothing to hide neither did I say anything horrendous in my eyes! Bellend! Xx
Couldn’t love this post more if i tried 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I think she just had a public breakdown as her close friend broke her trust like that. I recon she is just embarrassed and trying to hopefully focus on herself. She clearly has a lot of issues going on and hurt a lot of people like her girl friends never talk or post about her anymore. There is no way her and Holly are as happy as she portrays them to be.

Not defending her she is still extremely wrong to be doxing and exposing people for saying petty stuff online to her large following of bullies. Just seems like she has lost the plot and sabotaged a lot of relationships.

• Heart
I think she just had a public breakdown as her close friend broke her trust like that. I recon she is just embarrassed and trying to hopefully focus on herself. She clearly has a lot of issues going on and hurt a lot of people like her girl friends never talk or post about her anymore. There is no way her and Holly are as happy as she portrays them to be.

Not defending her she is still extremely wrong to be doxing and exposing people for saying petty stuff online to her large following of bullies. Just seems like she has lost the plot and sabotaged a lot of relationships.
I think it would do her the world of good to just come off social media for a while the influencing is not working out for her she cant be making much money from it realistically she would be better off walking away and just trying to live a semi normal life she might even be more relatable that way other then trying to kid herself and potray herself as something she is not

I’m new here (have been lurking for a while) but always wondered what happened when she sold / gave girlsmouth away but then came back to it? That part has always confused me 🤔

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.