Chloe Todd #17 Aaron is a babe. Chloes minions are actually deranged?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap
Aaron's been doing funny shady stories about chloe
Someone commented on chloes live saying chloes cheated on Holly
Aaron's girlfriend @louisef1993 is getting bullied by another GM admin
Chloes exposing tattlers on her story and effectively doxxing them unless they message her and explain why they're on tattle.
Kelly had a tattle account which chloe found our about..
Holly bought a piercing kit online and pierced chloes ear/s I think
From my understanding early on in the live, it seemed holly had been talking to someone? Holly mentioned something about texting someone then said she was joking and said “you know I haven’t you checked my phone earlier”, Chloe went red and said yeah I did actually but not in a weird way… definitely weird.
Also a long time lurker and first time poster here 👀 😂

Reactions: 11
From my understanding early on in the live, it seemed holly had been talking to someone? Holly mentioned something about texting someone then said she was joking and said “you know I haven’t you checked my phone earlier”, Chloe went red and said yeah I did actually but not in a weird way… definitely weird.
That is super werid why should you need to check your partners phone

Reactions: 1
They don't trust each other. We know Chloe has form for playing away as well. Poor Aaron, he put up with an awful lot. I've never checked my partners phone and don't intend to because I trust him.

Reactions: 3
they’re obviously not very trusting of each other, possibly both caught each other out at some point. Wouldn’t shock me 😂

they act like a pair of 12 year olds when they’re together, it’s embarrassing

Reactions: 2
That was someone called Saskjenson. Pronouns they/them. They are someone Chloe flirted with pervious to Holly, she said Sask is very sarcastic and enjoys winding Chloe up.

Hey guys! I'm still not feeling great Covid has wiped me out. Iv had a few faceless accounts view my buisness page story though so I think Iv been figured out. We will wait and see

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Hey guys! I'm still not feeling great Covid has wiped me out. Iv had a few faceless accounts view my buisness page story though so I think Iv been figured out. We will wait and see
Could be anyone to be fair hun don't worry too much i hope you feel better soon

Reactions: 2
Have you been viewing their stories from your business account?

Have your been viewing stories too? Is that how they did it

Have you been viewing their stories from your business account?
I only have a buisness Instagram, don't have a personal one &
I have used it to watch her stories before. Didn't view Kelly's probs just over thinking

Let’s be honest, they likely both have been

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.