Chloe Todd #17 Aaron is a babe. Chloes minions are actually deranged?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That was someone called Saskjenson. Pronouns they/them. They are someone Chloe flirted with pervious to Holly, she said Sask is very sarcastic and enjoys winding Chloe up.
Gosh you have a good memory to remember the name

Reactions: 2
Anyone notice when chloe spoke about the year and the engagement she did not sound very happy just spoke about the negatives of the year i genuinely don't think she is happy as she makes out

Reactions: 4
Anyone notice when chloe spoke about the year and the engagement she did not sound very happy just spoke about the negatives of the year i genuinely don't think she is happy as she makes out
I think the new year has made me a bit soft but I do wonder sometimes if her mental health is okay. I know she tries to make out her and Holly are SO happy but Holly has a lot of red flags, Chloe changes herself, her personality, her likes/dislikes an awful lot. I do wonder if she maybe has depression..

I know she’s a knob but if you take our dislike of her out of the equation.. she’s had quite a lot go on this year

Someone shared a screenshot of the live with their name in the comments. That's how I know the username & Chloe said on the live that she used to flirt & talk to Sask.

Never mind it's SaskJesson not SaskJenson.
Oh.. I was very impressed with your memory but that makes more sense 😂

Side note: how on earth did she flirt and chat to that Sask girl.. she was with Holly within 2/3 weeks of her and Aaron breaking up

So did she cheat on Aaron or Holly

Reactions: 8
I definitely think shes got depression
She's very clearly in need of help but wont ask for it because she will look weak.
As much as we dislike the girl she doesnt do as bad as some so called 'mothers'

I think/know she cheated on Aaron so assuming she has probably spoken to this sask person for a while

Reactions: 1
I can imagine spending the first days of the new year trying to track people down with all that hate is quite draining I hope she takes a break from social media even if it's just a couple days just to recoup

Reactions: 9
I think the new year has made me a bit soft but I do wonder sometimes if her mental health is okay. I know she tries to make out her and Holly are SO happy but Holly has a lot of red flags, Chloe changes herself, her personality, her likes/dislikes an awful lot. I do wonder if she maybe has depression..

I know she’s a knob but if you take our dislike of her out of the equation.. she’s had quite a lot go on this year

Side note: how on earth did she flirt and chat to that Sask girl.. she was with Holly within 2/3 weeks of her and Aaron breaking up

I think she does have some sort of MH illness going on but i think she needs to step away from social media reach out for help and try get help for her insecurities

At the same time she is not helping herself though and she needs to step back and ask herself how much of this am i bringing on myself

I think the main thing with chloe is shes jumped from one thing to another so quickly she was with Aaron 6 years then after 3 weeks seeing someone introduces them to the kids engaged moved them in thats a lot to take in for anyone and i think the effects of it are catching up with her i think she should have had time to work on herself before jumping in head first at the deep end

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I only planned to write about girlsmouth admin as I was blocked and mortified, I’ll leave now after all that drama 😩😬 just wanna be left alone 😭😂
Aww don't leave I'm a lerker n just like watching the beef unfold 🤣 but I sneaked your profile and ya a upgrade from ar chlo n the other hun girls ar well jel. 😊

Reactions: 5
Woooah so now Chloe’s getting her girlsmouth mods to start tit with Aaron’s new gf and she’s on tattle 😱🤩 amazing couldn’t write it. Well done @louisef1993 and welcome to the cyber rat crew 🐀♥

Reactions: 7
Woooah so now Chloe’s getting her girlsmouth mods to start tit with Aaron’s new gf and she’s on tattle 😱🤩 amazing couldn’t write it. Well done @louisef1993 and welcome to the cyber rat crew 🐀♥
I can not believe it blew up over a reaction on a post but as someone else said was just a way to attack Aarons partner werid as duck man

Reactions: 4
Can we just forget about Chloe and make this a Putin memorial thread?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She will be fooming 🤣
She can literally suck my massive dick!! After posting where I live and saying how she wouldn’t out people if they admit it. Even thou I would admit it regardless I have nothing to hide neither did I say anything horrendous in my eyes! Bellend! Xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
She can literally suck my massive dick!! After posting where I live and saying how she wouldn’t out people if they admit it. Even thou I would admit it regardless I have nothing to hide neither did I say anything horrendous in my eyes! Bellend! Xx
This is what we need more people to stay and say a big duck you 🖕 xx

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.