Chloe Todd #17 Aaron is a babe. Chloes minions are actually deranged?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm blocked on my personal account so had a snoop on my business account and yeah I couldn't find her account easy, even though I've looked it up before which should of made it come up quickly. If she was reported for her behaviour to both Instagram and the police (which lots of people said they have) then I can imagine Instagram not taking it lightly and are probably investigating

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I'm blocked on my personal account so had a snoop on my business account and yeah I couldn't find her account easy, even though I've looked it up before which should of made it come up quickly. If she was reported for her behaviour to both Instagram and the police (which lots of people said they have) then I can imagine Instagram not taking it lightly and are probably investigating
I wonder if the police have been in touch and thats why shes gone quiet

I 100 % believe she was reported to instagram by lots of people not just on here they would not shadow ban you from a few reports she must have got lots

Can’t imagine being shadow banned is going to get her much work. Better carry on promoting that zilch link.

Reactions: 2
new here can someone give me the run down of how she’s a tit mam and all the tit things she’s done?

Reactions: 1
new here can someone give me the run down of how she’s a tit mam and all the tit things she’s done?
i am sure i will miss something but here i go

Using girlsmouth as a way to bully people ie saying its a safe space but letting journalist in there to harass people when they share very personal information about their traumas old admins have also come forward saying in their group chat they mock what members put on there

Said her youngest was going to die when no doctor told her that and before she even received any results theres messages of her saying “i was told my baby is going to die” (see thread 3 i believe)

Scams people into following her for slimming world content then never follows it then promotes fad diets where she fasts for 3 days

Promoting debt by advertising zilch which is like klarna

Lied about working with brands

Her parenting for me its the fact she never does stuff with the kids your always see her and holly out doing things but the kids get a trip to a soft play if their lucky and even then its one they really are too old for as its for babies last year they broke 3 tvs and milo her youngest threw an iPad off her balcony because they were left unattended which is most likely due to them being stuck in the house

Recently shes turned fbi detective trying to track people on here she has exposed 4 people so far one of them was begging her not to share because they have severe mental health she did anyway and one of them she gave someones full name and where they live so her followers can go attack these people

She told the internet she shits on her girlfriend

As i said i am sure i missed loads but its early anyone else want to add anything?

Remember when she made a jar of fun things for her and Holly to do, she opened it up in front of the boys, she picked out a piece of paper that said horse riding and one of the boys got so excited thinking they were going horseriding and she said "no its not for you". And then they actually did go horse riding.

Sits in her bedroom all night live on tiktok while the boys are coughing like mad in their bedroom and doesn't check on them once.

Doesn't try to do anything to better her situation ie trying to get a house with a garden or do the driving even though she's apparently made enough money over the last couple years that she could do. Instead she just spends all the money on herself.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Remember when she made a jar of fun things for her and Holly to do, she opened it up in front of the boys, she picked out a piece of paper that said horse riding and one of the boys got so excited thinking they were going horseriding and she said "no its not for you". And then they actually did go horse riding.

Sits in her bedroom all night live on tiktok while the boys are coughing like mad in their bedroom and doesn't check on them once.

Doesn't try to do anything to better her situation ie trying to get a house with a garden or do the driving even though she's apparently made enough money over the last couple years that she could do. Instead she just spends all the money on herself.
That broke my heart 🥲 when they got so excited for horse riding and she told them its not for them

Reactions: 7
[

Omg that breaks my heart 😭😭😭😭

Using girlsmouth as a way to bully people ie saying its a safe space but letting journalist in there to harass people when they share very personal information about their traumas old admins have also come forward saying in their group chat they mock what members put on there
she used to laugh about members posts on gm? I mean some of those posts are questionable and some of the funny stories i do laugh at but I hope it wasn’t serious ones 😳

Reactions: 4

Didnt holly said she wanted a mortgage and Chloe just was not interested Chloe just wants to stay where she is in life and not progress shes happy for someone to pay for her stuff and rely on the bank of holly

I believe it was Milo? That injured himself (was it that he fell off the bunk bed?) when they were supposed to be going to the zoo, Aaron had to take him to a&e I think in the end he had to have stitches and all Chloe was moaning about on her stories was how did she go about getting a refund for the zoo.
when yknow, the accident could have been avoided if Chloe was actually watching her boys.
but she has proudly stated on her stories before that she used to shut herself away in her room in the day and masturbate multiple times 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I believe it was Milo? That injured himself (was it that he fell off the bunk bed?) when they were supposed to be going to the zoo, Aaron had to take him to a&e I think in the end he had to have stitches and all Chloe was moaning about on her stories was how did she go about getting a refund for the zoo.
when yknow, the accident could have been avoided if Chloe was actually watching her boys.
but she has proudly stated on her stories before that she used to shut herself away in her room in the day and masturbate multiple times 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yup then twisted it to say she was only upset as the boys were going to miss out then found out she booked for the wrong day anyway but because she cried the guy let her in 🤦‍♀️ the boys have had quite a few accidents in a short space of time

Oh my god she sounds awful! What is she outing people for?

Has no one reported all these accidents?

Omg yes I remember that was awful 😭

Have not heard her mention taste of the states or boohoo for ages 🤔
She's probably banned from klarna missed a payment or something and they're probably not on zilch. Taste of the states they loved our chloe two crappy accounts together

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's probably banned from klarna missed a payment or something and they're probably not on zilch. Taste of the states they loved our chloe two crappy accounts together
Would not shock me at all this is why i think buy now pay later stuff is so dangerous people can end up in a lot of debt with that stuff

Just came here to say this! There's basically nothing left of her and Holly

Reactions: 4
Is it me or has Chloe deleted quite a few posts from her grid especially those with Hollie in?
I noticed this but thought it was me x

Dows anyone know how many shes deleted

Her engagement posts are all there seems just new pictures have gone

She has been very quiet though unusually quiet

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.