Chloe Todd #17 Aaron is a babe. Chloes minions are actually deranged?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it would do her the world of good to just come off social media for a while the influencing is not working out for her she cant be making much money from it realistically she would be better off walking away and just trying to live a semi normal life she might even be more relatable that way other then trying to kid herself and potray herself as something she is not
100 percent this.

Reactions: 2
She can literally suck my massive dick!! After posting where I live and saying how she wouldn’t out people if they admit it. Even thou I would admit it regardless I have nothing to hide neither did I say anything horrendous in my eyes! Bellend! Xx
Glad to see you back! What she did to you was awful.

• Heart
I wonder if she'll still be wearing her angelle collection by Elle darby now after the scandal.

Seen about that earlier very shocked i was a fan of elle as well
Same, I read all these threads before I joined on one there's Chloe's old tweet on using the man in a turban emoji to describe her faketan

Had to search back but its thread 3. My eyes were turely opened coming on here, seems like she had her own account as well

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Same, I read all these threads before I joined on one there's Chloe's old tweet on using the man in a turban emoji to describe her faketan

Had to search back but its thread 3. My eyes were turely opened coming on here, seems like she had her own account as well
Oh yeah i had to catch up when i come back she come on here to defend herself and tried justifying it by saying someone off towie said the same like no your old enough to know it may offend someone your old enough to know its wrong

Reactions: 3
I don’t think she’s blocked you all. I think her account has been shadowbanned. If you type in her account name letter for letter Chlosworld_ and then click search, the account should come up. As I thought I was blocked too but I’ve literally never said a word about her nor would anyone know who I am x

Reactions: 7
I don’t think she’s blocked you all. I think her account has been shadowbanned. If you type in her account name letter for letter Chlosworld_ and then click search, the account should come up. As I thought I was blocked too but I’ve literally never said a word about her nor would anyone know who I am x
Whats shadow banned?

Whats shadow banned?
I might be wrong (feel free to correct me if I am) but when an account is reported multiple times insta will semi hide the account? I couldn’t find her just by typing in Chloe but when I did the full user name it came up x

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I might be wrong (feel free to correct me if I am) but when an account is reported multiple times insta will semi hide the account? I couldn’t find her just by typing in Chloe but when I did the full user name it came up x
Your right you have to type in near enough the whole username to find it that maybe a lot of people actually don't agree with her doxxing after all 🤔

Reactions: 3
Your right you have to type in near enough the whole username to find it that maybe a lot of people actually don't agree with her doxxing after all 🤔
That said, I did personally report her for doxxing so maybe that’s why insta hid her from me, either way I don’t think she’s blocking everyone

That said, I did personally report her for doxxing so maybe that’s why insta hid her from me, either way I don’t think she’s blocking everyone
Yeah i didn't report her only view her stories once on this account don't really use instagram i don't follow her though so does that make a difference ?

Looks like she is according to google if you do not show up on the hashtag section your shadow banned Chloe does not so highly likely she is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.