Chloe Todd #17 Aaron is a babe. Chloes minions are actually deranged?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Great job calorie counting chloe well done babe you totally didn't rip the arse out of it at all having enough food for 2 people by yourself and empty alcohol calories, such an inspiration to anyone wanting to know if calorie counting works with real life, course it does just feed yourself toddler portions for days then go out and eat half the menu
Thats the main problem she starves herself then wonders why she ends up binging shes undone any thing she would have achieved the last few days its so damaging to people and she is so clueless she doesn't realise it

Reactions: 6
She's too hard on herself when it comes to food. It's not the end of the world if someone messes up on a diet. Right she fucked up yesterday, get back on it today. If she eats a couple of treats at this aunts party then back on the diet tomorrow. She just needs to keep at it & hopefully the consistency comes. I figure the reason she was able to eat all that food last night is because her portions over the last few days have been tiny and she's almost starving herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She's too hard on herself when it comes to food. It's not the end of the world if someone messes up on a diet. Right she fucked up yesterday, get back on it today. If she eats a couple of treats at this aunts party then back on the diet tomorrow. She just needs to keep at it & hopefully the consistency comes. I figure the reason she was able to eat all that food last night is because her portions over the last few days have been tiny and she's almost starving herself.
Hit the nail on the head no one begrudges her enjoying herself but the way shes done it is silly shes practically starved herself and thats why she ended up binging last night where she could have still had a sensible meal its all or nothing and thats where she goes wrong with it

She ate a portion for 3-4 people because shes gone days without proper food

Reactions: 4
I have been calorie counting for almost a year and a half on and off, I still manage to eat pretty normal adult human sized portions, I manage to go out for meals our too and not totally take the piss, Chloe as always wants a quick fix with little/no actual sustained effort, I guess that's the mentality of a 25 year old teenager who has pretty much never had a job and gets her money handed to her on benefits so she can spunk it on starbucks delivery and Klarna

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I have been calorie counting for almost a year and a half on and off, I still manage to eat pretty normal adult human sized portions, I manage to go out for meals our too and not totally take the piss, Chloe as always wants a quick fix with little/no actual sustained effort, I guess that's the mentality of a 25 year old teenager who has pretty much never had a job and gets her money handed to her on benefits so she can spunk it on starbucks delivery and Klarna
Well even that meal last night would have cost quite a bit don't see the kids getting anything like that they get a soft play if their lucky

Reactions: 2
I get that we stated you can still go out to eat when calorie counting but this girl had

Purple rain
Ice cream Soda float
Mozzarella dippers
Chicken wings
Chips
And a burger

The mozzarella dippers weren't even to share they were one each 🤦‍♀️
Don't forget she had ribs too!

Reactions: 1
I reckon she’s going to start a “lesbian” only fans. Why else would you be filming yourself kissing. 🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I've seen her kiss Holly more times than I think I've been kissed in my entire life and I've a partner and 2 kids 😂😂😂 I thought we all stopped posting that shite when we got past the age of 15 and dumped our first partner. We get it you're a lesbian we don't need to see you stealing Holly's life force on a regular basis to be reminded, believe me you never let us forget how edgy lesbian Megan fox and MGK you two are

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's absolutely delusional. Why oh why is she getting MORE filler in her fucked up lips?! No respectable practitioner would do it without dissolving it all first! She needs to stop using basic witch practitioner who got their qualifications from Google 😷🥴

Reactions: 9
I’m sorry but what the duck does holly look like in that hot and glasses 🤣🤣🤣 she looks like an emo blippi 🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
She's absolutely delusional. Why oh why is she getting MORE filler in her fucked up lips?! No respectable practitioner would do it without dissolving it all first! She needs to stop using basic witch practitioner who got their qualifications from Google 😷🥴
I haven't watched her stories, is she getting more filler? Oh man can't wait for that disaster 😂

Reactions: 1
hasn’t Chloe been to TGI Fridays before? Because in her recent post she said she lost her TGI Friday virginity but I swear she’s said she’s been there?

Reactions: 7
I hope Holly doesn’t smoke in the car with the kids in there 🤔

Dunno why you’d let your kids in the same car someone smokes in regardless. It’s vile 😷 (ex smoker here, not judging the smoking itself, just the thought of doing it around kids)

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.