Chloe Todd #17 Aaron is a babe. Chloes minions are actually deranged?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope Holly doesn’t smoke in the car with the kids in there 🤔

Dunno why you’d let your kids in the same car someone smokes in regardless. It’s vile 😷 (ex smoker here, not judging the smoking itself, just the thought of doing it around kids)
I agree. Even if she doesn’t do it with the kids in there, the car will absolutely reak of smoke! My bf is a car valeter and he can notice if someone has smoked in a car the second he opens the door, it stinks. Not something you’d want your kids breathing in :(!

Reactions: 3
I agree. Even if she doesn’t do it with the kids in there, the car will absolutely reak of smoke! My bf is a car valeter and he can notice if someone has smoked in a car the second he opens the door, it stinks. Not something you’d want your kids breathing in :(!
No wonder the kids have constant coughs

Reactions: 4
No wonder the kids have constant coughs
She sees it as nothing though :/ never even goes and check to see their ok quite concerning really

Also just checked social blade she lost 29 followers yesterday the constant yoyo dieting and seeing her eat all that food when she was at the meal must have really pissed some people off 😂😂

• Haha
Why do they do so many kiss boomerangs and stuff something you do when your like 15 grow up 🙄
Even in her pictures she uploaded if her and Holly the other day. 5 pictures, 3 look the same and two of them kissing. Is that really necessary. Could she really not just pick one or two pictures instead of 5.

Reactions: 2
Even in her pictures she uploaded if her and Holly the other day. 5 pictures, 3 look the same and two of them kissing. Is that really necessary. Could she really not just pick one or two pictures instead of 5.
Chloes never grown out of that teenage mind set and it shows so badly which is worrying when shes got 2 young kids in her care

Just caught up 🥵.
My question is has the weekend away with Hollie replaced the boys going away in a caravan, as apparently that was booked up and then never mentioned again 🤔 🕵️‍

Reactions: 5
Just caught up 🥵.
My question is has the weekend away with Hollie replaced the boys going away in a caravan, as apparently that was booked up and then never mentioned again 🤔 🕵️‍
Ooohh when was this mentioned ? I remember her saying something about wanting a holiday

She will probably think if Aaron takes them away she does not have to its all about her and holly not about them boys at all sadly

Like when she saids her best memories as a kid were staying in thats all well and good if your actually interacting with them i get the feeling they are put in their room with the ipad while her and holly binge watch tv in the sitting room

Ooohh when was this mentioned ? I remember her saying something about wanting a holiday

She will probably think if Aaron takes them away she does not have to its all about her and holly not about them boys at all sadly

Like when she saids her best memories as a kid were staying in thats all well and good if your actually interacting with them i get the feeling they are put in their room with the ipad while her and holly binge watch tv in the sitting room
just over a month ago she said she’d booked a caravan holiday up for this year. I only remember it as I was astonished she did. Clearly was a massive lie though 🙄

just over a month ago she said she’d booked a caravan holiday up for this year. I only remember it as I was astonished she did. Clearly was a massive lie though 🙄
Watch her mention that now on her stories i wonder if we will see the boys go out next weekend as shes planned or just stay in 😂

Here’s why I know Hollie is living with Chloe. Personally if I was going to my boyfriends house I wouldn’t say I was going to his mums. I would say I was going to his house. If Hollie had her own house or flat surely we would see Chloe there?

Reactions: 7
Here’s why I know Hollie is living with Chloe. Personally if I was going to my boyfriends house I wouldn’t say I was going to his mums. I would say I was going to his house. If Hollie had her own house or flat surely we would see Chloe there?
Exactly this she thinks were all stupid the thing is even if holly contributes anything to that flat it will count as fraud

Reactions: 1
Sounds like she is in a big heap of tit at the moment tut tut tut Miss Todd.

It is frustrating seeing her getting away with all this for so long. Our country is a joke if I am honest she must be laughing at the system that she relies on.

Reactions: 6
Making all this money as a influencer but can’t afford to move in to a house with a garden for the boys or start driving lessons.

Isn't she 25 this year I know girls that age who are grafting their own businesses or just working their backsides off. Todd is real poor reflection of the under 25s and she's got it far too easy

Reactions: 2
Isn't she 25 this year I know girls that age who are grafting their own businesses or just working their backsides off. Todd is real poor reflection of the under 25s and she's got it far too easy
Yup imagine being known for your fishy flaps being all over snapchat premium and running the most toxic group on facebook still makes me sick how Aaron did not know his sausage is out there for everyone to see

Reactions: 5
Yup imagine being known for your fishy flaps being all over snapchat premium and running the most toxic group on facebook still makes me sick how Aaron did not know his sausage is out there for everyone to see
Is her Snapchat premium still around to find 'asking for a friend ' 🤔

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.