Chloe Todd #17 Aaron is a babe. Chloes minions are actually deranged?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me or has she turned into the typical stereotype that is a 'lesbian' don't get me wrong I've got 2 sisters who are lesboans I've got nothing against them but if you could show someone the stereotype it would be chloe no? I followed her years ago when she was with Aaron and she really took care of herself other than the dodgy Dino tatts she's just really gone down the pan
Yeah even her mum has made comments to her about it since being with holly shes changed and got so much more worse

My partner has a business and could tell you the name and the contact details of his accountant. Chloe is a liar. No way does she earn enough to make a living from the stuff she posts.

Reactions: 9
How has this been her job for years and she doesn't know how to file her taxes?

Reactions: 8
No way did she have an accountant is she gonna do taxes cos she thinks she can claim back stuff such as Internet lol

Reactions: 1
Just to confirm, all of us who are members of Girlsmouth are collectively gonna be petty enough to make sure none of us vote for Chloe's milkshake idea when they do their posts tonight, yes? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Can't believe she's taking Hollie to a night/weekend away for her birthday and did... nothing with her kids on their birthdays 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Just to confirm, all of us who are members of Girlsmouth are collectively gonna be petty enough to make sure none of us vote for Chloe's milkshake idea when they do their posts tonight, yes? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I miss GM 😭😂😂
I have a fake fb profile but it’s an effort logging out of mine and into the other one.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
How do you know she’s doing that?
I am guessing she put it on her instagram

Sorry chloe your going all about this so wrong you can go out for a meal and calorie count one meal will not hurt you if you start depriving yourself of things or going out you wont stick to it

Reactions: 2
I’ve been on tattle for a while, this popped up under influencers… Is this the same girl who had that girl group a few years ago? She banned me the twit hahahahahaa

• Haha
Or demi not voting for her.

Reactions: 1
Yeah she put on her stories they are going away together, nice hot tub etc. And she didn't do anything for the boys.

Imagine not going out for a meal cos you're calorie counting though. This is supposed to be a lifestyle not another fad diet 🙄

• Heart
Yeah she put on her stories they are going away together, nice hot tub etc. And she didn't do anything for the boys.

Imagine not going out for a meal cos you're calorie counting though. This is supposed to be a lifestyle not another fad diet 🙄
Them poor boys i genuinely do feel for them they don't seem to do nothing fun unless their with Aaron but holly and chloe get to do what ever they want

Reactions: 5
“Who’s gonna wanna employ me when I’ve got trolls that will ring up” hahahahah any excuse to get out of real work. Here’s an idea chlo bo don’t share every aspect of your life and post where you could potentially work (not that you would find a real job) just excuse after excuse to sit on your fat arse whilst the rest of us taxpayers pay for you

• Haha
“Who’s gonna wanna employ me when I’ve got trolls that will ring up” hahahahah any excuse to get out of real work. Here’s an idea chlo bo don’t share every aspect of your life and post where you could potentially work (not that you would find a real job) just excuse after excuse to sit on your fat arse whilst the rest of us taxpayers pay for you
Yeah i think she would thrive if she got a proper job might make her grow up a bit and understand the real world that is not just instagram

Just too lazy to work though

Reactions: 5
I got kicked out of the first gm and couldn’t find 2.0 last year so must’ve been blocked before I could join 🙄 went in on my dummy account tho but that’s been blocked

• Haha
Imagine dropping your kids off to nursery and seeing Chloe looking after them 😬 I can imagine at the very least a few of the mums would recognise her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.