Chloe Todd #17 Aaron is a babe. Chloes minions are actually deranged?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He didn’t know his penis was online? Swap the roles and all hell would break loose. Seems like Chloe loves to commit a crime.

Reactions: 7
She posted her partner naked and didn’t tell them? She really is the lowest of the lowest scum. How can she rant about ‘having a good heart’ and how ‘the trolls are horrible’ when she is an evil piece of tit herself.

Reactions: 8
She posted her partner naked and didn’t tell them? She really is the lowest of the lowest scum. How can she rant about ‘having a good heart’ and how ‘the trolls are horrible’ when she is an evil piece of tit herself.
I have a feeling there is a lot more that we do not know about her including the crappy things she has done anyone else find it weird how she has no in person friends there all from instagram it does make you think she must be a crappy person to not even have 1-2 friends that are not online ones

Reactions: 8
I want to know if it's true when Chloe would go on for ages on her story about how her a Aaron would sleep in her car and share chocolate for dinner because I'm not convinced since she blocked all her family from viewing her stories

Reactions: 3
I want to know if it's true when Chloe would go on for ages on her story about how her a Aaron would sleep in her car and share chocolate for dinner because I'm not convinced since she blocked all her family from viewing her stories
It was mentioned on this thread that on his q/a he said that he stayed in a car for a few hours....

Reactions: 1
He said it was literally a few hours on a Instagram story ! I also want to know if he ' gave her permission ' to kiss and go with girls like she has claimed x

Reactions: 4
He said it was literally a few hours on a Instagram story ! I also want to know if he ' gave her permission ' to kiss and go with girls like she has claimed x
I highly doubt it! He comes across as a family man. What decent guy would allow their partner to do that 😬

She talks that much tit. Thing is with being a born liar, you need to have a good memory and unfortunately that’s something Chloe lacks.

And then it all makes sense why he wasn’t allowed social media 😅

Reactions: 10
I would love to know if she’s ever confronted Aaron about having his say.

I do feel for Aaron and totally think his move on instagram is justified regardless of anything he was with chloe 6 years had two children with her a home plans made for the future its got to sting when your relationship ends then in under 6 months your partners with someone else engaged moved them in playing house with your two kids i am not saying hes a saint as everyone has demons but considering hes never really bashed Chloe as such i think that saids a lot about him as a person when lets be real theres most likely lots he could spill

Reactions: 9
And it seems like he uses his social media to show off the kids whereas her grid is just so unrelatable to any real parent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.