Chloe Todd #17 Aaron is a babe. Chloes minions are actually deranged?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long time lurker here. Just noticed I can’t find GM facebook group? Has it been deleted? I can’t imagine why id be blocked i never comment or post anything on there.

Reactions: 2
Imagine dropping your kids off to nursery and seeing Chloe looking after them 😬 I can imagine at the very least a few of the mums would recognise her
I would take my child out immediately and contact ofsted. My children would leave her nursery looking like Katie Hopkins sprogs.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Even without only fans i cant imagine her getting a job in a nursery from what i have heard any education sector job look through everything so she will be lucky if she ever really got a job nothing to do with trolls caling up either

She could use this as a lesson to her younger audience the internet is forever and be careful what you post

Reactions: 2
Chloe's one of those people who think working in a nursery is just playing with children all day! She wouldn't last a week 🙃🙃

Reactions: 7
Chloe’s clear laziness aside.. I do think these young girls don’t truly realise or consider the true implications and limitations of only fans etc. I do get it if they’re currently doing it but it’s a shame it will hinder so many people for years to come when they did it for like a month

• Heart
“Who’s gonna wanna employ me when I’ve got trolls that will ring up” hahahahah any excuse to get out of real work. Here’s an idea chlo bo don’t share every aspect of your life and post where you could potentially work (not that you would find a real job) just excuse after excuse to sit on your fat arse whilst the rest of us taxpayers pay for you
The thing is she could EASILY get a work from home role answering the phone etc! Which she could keep completely private, no one would know. But she’s not exploring her options and is making excuses 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️ This influencer life isn’t sustainable for her.
She’s a make money fast kind of girl, remember when she started trying to sell them Instagram filters? Or pre sets I think they were called?? Then only fans, then social media content business all for what? A matter of weeks that’s not how you create a business. It doesn’t blow up over night it takes months if not years of hard work, dedication and confidence in what you are selling

• Heart
I get that we stated you can still go out to eat when calorie counting but this girl had

Purple rain
Ice cream Soda float
Mozzarella dippers
Chicken wings
Chips
And a burger

The mozzarella dippers weren't even to share they were one each 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I think Chloe needs to stop documenting whatever diet she's doing on her instagram. I started following her when she was doing slimming World properly and I think that's actually where her 'influencer' status comes from. I have to be honest and say as someone with a bad relationship with food I find her random 2 day diets/horrific reactions to her weight/tiny portion sizes etc quite triggering. She needs to firstly get help for her ED and just diet in private cos she's all over the place and no one can keep up.
What is it she is an 'influencer' for now anyway? This is what Google states is what an influencer does:

What is an influencer?
An influencer is someone who has:
  • the power to affect the purchasing decisions of others because of his or her authority, knowledge, position, or relationship with his or her audience.
  • a following in a distinct niche, with whom he or she actively engages. The size of the following depends on the size of his/her topic of the niche.
So what is her niche market exactly?

• Heart
I get that we stated you can still go out to eat when calorie counting but this girl had

Purple rain
Ice cream Soda float
Mozzarella dippers
Chicken wings
Chips
And a burger

The mozzarella dippers weren't even to share they were one each 🤦‍♀️
Yeah she could have still had somthing nice but sensible its like its all or nothing very dangerous when it comes to eating and today she has the cream tea with hollys family then drinks thats pretty much 2 days not being on it i just think she could have made A more wiser choice with food

Yeah she could have still had somthing nice but sensible its like its all or nothing very dangerous when it comes to eating and today she has the cream tea with hollys family then drinks thats pretty much 2 days not being on it i just think she could have made A more wiser choice with food
She said she also had ribs it really is quite worrying if I'm honest. You can see she's extremely stressing about the whole idea and it's only a couple of days in

Reactions: 4
She said she also had ribs it really is quite worrying if I'm honest. You can see she's extremely stressing about the whole idea and it's only a couple of days in
She did she had pretty much 3-4 plates of food shes realistically just gained back anything shes lost one bad evening will not hurt but if she carries on all weekend she will undo any hard work i don't know why she just will not accept 12 5 is not a maintable weight for her she needs to seek real help and find self acceptance

Reactions: 4
Great job calorie counting chloe well done babe you totally didn't rip the arse out of it at all having enough food for 2 people by yourself and empty alcohol calories, such an inspiration to anyone wanting to know if calorie counting works with real life, course it does just feed yourself toddler portions for days then go out and eat half the menu

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.