Chloe Todd #17 Aaron is a babe. Chloes minions are actually deranged?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Found it while she did cover the name she has given enough away about the person if someone wanted too could find them not only that they have been honest and admitted it like Chloe asked she could have handled it privately there was no need for these to be posted

The other ones i wont post as its personal information but someone else had their real name put out there and where they lived so pretty much fully doxxed them
Isnā€™t there 3 others who she tagged by name and they absolutely ripped with hate messages?

Reactions: 3
Oh lord ive never counted them for herbs/spices.
i calorie count and go running and walking 4 x a week. Iā€™ve managed to do over a stone but never counted them in for pepper etc
I double checked before I said anything incase I was just dreaming it šŸ¤£. I guess you probably counteract it in your deficit from exercise which is definitely something Chloe wouldn't be doing.

Reactions: 2
Isnā€™t there 3 others who she tagged by name and they absolutely ripped with hate messages?
Yeah she tagged 3 by name xx

And yeah Chloe does not do much exercise so she needs to be careful she counts every single thing it will add up its shocking how many can add up during the day if you mis count

Last edited:
Oh lord ive never counted them for herbs/spices.
i calorie count and go running and walking 4 x a week. Iā€™ve managed to do over a stone but never counted them in for pepper etc
I don't count stuff like that either, that sprinkle of pepper won't be the reason someone can't lose weight more like milk in teas or a bit of chocolate here and there that kind of stuff. I've lost 2lb since Monday ( albeit water weight ) but I've ate loads and counted. Previously lost 2 Ā½ stone and never counted spices etc. I know some don't count veg too

Reactions: 6
I don't count stuff like that either, that sprinkle of pepper won't be the reason someone can't lose weight more like milk in teas or a bit of chocolate here and there that kind of stuff. I've lost 2lb since Monday ( albeit water weight ) but I've ate loads and counted. Previously lost 2 Ā½ stone and never counted spices etc. I know some don't count veg too
Yeah I lost 2 stoke last year too and I didnā€™t count black pepper, I counted some spices but even then it was like 1 calorie for a tsp, so that wonā€™t be the reason why she doesnā€™t loose.

I have a feeling she doesnā€™t add things like oil, juice, drinks etc.
Obviously oil being a big one as depending what oil it can be quite high in calories for a small amount

Reactions: 8
She could make sensible decisions imo with calorie counting like wholemeal not white pitta, unbattered fish etc if she's not going to excercise and count extras like oil etc.
It'd be easier to stick to as it will help her!

Reactions: 1
I wanna so bad chime in on her weight loss food but Iā€™m a pure fatty with terrible habits and those in glass houses.
But oooooooo If I could

Reactions: 4
If shes eating as bad as she claims any sort of change and eating healthier will work at first but eventually her not doing it properly will cause it to stop working so weight loss will stop

It's really picking up the lost followers. The doxxing, elle story, the now back to cc has switched everyone off.

I'm gonna call it by April no more Todd on ig
I think so too to be honest, shes been at this for years and not really got anywhere with it i think its time she just accepts its not for her anymore and she needs to get a job in the real world

If the amount she posted in the Q&A box about the other evening is the calories she will be eating, then she is not having anywhere near enough calories for her current weight. It won't be sustainable and she'll be starving because her body isn't used to eating so little straight off the bat

She is living in a dream world this girl hahaha. Tax returns? Expenses for working from home? šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ Chloe you have 37k followers and your only regular ā€œadā€ is for a morally bankrupt, overpriced sweet company. Please stop embarrassing yourself talking about taxes

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Used to use an accountant but couldnā€™t remember the name?
Yeah okay babes.. or is this one of your embarrassing attempts at being ā€˜silly, dumbā€™ chlo who canā€™t remember the name for an accountant head

Reactions: 7
Used to use an accountant but couldnā€™t remember the name?
Yeah okay babes.. or is this one of your embarrassing attempts at being ā€˜silly, dumbā€™ chlo who canā€™t remember the name for an accountant head
Not a chance she could afford an accountant. Especially as I doubt sheā€™s even earning enough to declare to HMRC let alone pay tax on it.

Reactions: 9
Not a chance she could afford an accountant. Especially as I doubt sheā€™s even earning enough to declare to HMRC let alone pay tax on it.
Funny how boohoo and other brands do not follow her the only income i can see her making is through girlsmouth would they make much off it ? Have not even seen taste of the states for a while now

Reactions: 5
Is it just me or has she turned into the typical stereotype that is a 'lesbian' don't get me wrong I've got 2 sisters who are lesboans I've got nothing against them but if you could show someone the stereotype it would be chloe no? I followed her years ago when she was with Aaron and she really took care of herself other than the dodgy Dino tatts she's just really gone down the pan

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.