Chloe Todd #17 Aaron is a babe. Chloes minions are actually deranged?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I go through phases where I feel so bad for chloe. If and it's a big if her friend was on here that's gotta of hurt her deeply. It seems she doesn't have many proper friends and 1 who she thought was basically tit on her. It's painfully clear she has stuff going on that she either isn't ready or doesn't want to address with herself. Either way very wrongly I think she was lashing out when she doxxed those people, maybe trying to gain some control of her life?
If she doesn’t have many friends and the ones that were go behind her back doesn’t that speak volumes about what kind of person/friend Chloe is tho 🙃

Reactions: 3
If she doesn’t have many friends and the ones that were go behind her back doesn’t that speak volumes about what kind of person/friend Chloe is tho 🙃
This is what I mean, sometimes I feel bad for her and see it with empathy others I see it as you reap what you sow.

So she confesses to the fact she reads threads on here so she must have another account other then her own as that has not been active since Thursday 🤔 more to the point if you thought this site was that disgusting why come on it ? Wether you come on to just read or post as well if you felt that strongly you would stay away would you not ? Would not shock me if she had a burner account and posted
Probably has access to the one her friend was using

Reactions: 2
This is what I mean, sometimes I feel bad for her and see it with empathy others I see it as you reap what you sow.

Probably has access to the one her friend was using
But its double standards in one breathe ranting how bad it is then coming on to not even read your own thread but other people, Its like she is saying its ok because its not to do with her

Reactions: 4
Lol at our Chloe being slated on the Elle thread, probs just send even more over here

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ive seen her video and this explains why the comments about elle darby got deleted on girlsmouth yesterday there was loads saying they didnt agree on it

Reactions: 5
I have no idea who Elle is and I can’t watch Toad’s stories because she blocked my fake account last week 😭
Is she trying to defend Elle’s tweets??
I looked on the Elle threads but they move way too fast for me to find where they mention Toad.

• Haha
Didn’t Chloe make racist tweets around about the same time years ago? Explains why she’s defending Elle Darby so much…

I have no idea who Elle is and I can’t watch Toad’s stories because she blocked my fake account last week 😭
Is she trying to defend Elle’s tweets??
I looked on the Elle threads but they move way too fast for me to find where they mention Toad.
Same lol but had a look as seen stuff on Twitter and saw someone has shared Chloe’s tik tok - not watched it all but a comment says she talks about ‘hate websites’ 🙄

Chloe is defending her and shes jumping on the story to gain a following watch it backfire

Also chloe like you could have had blood on yours when you doxxed people 🙄 double standards

She’s already deleted the screenshot of someone calling her out and her just ‘not feeling it that way’ - or something along those lines

Reactions: 1

That's the only mention of todd over on the elle thread.

Reactions: 1
Same lol but had a look as seen stuff on Twitter and saw someone has shared Chloe’s tik tok - not watched it all but a comment says she talks about ‘hate websites’ 🙄
like she makes out these ‘hate websites’ ruin lives etc yet she’s admittedly reading them about Elle Darby. Complete double standards 🤦‍♀️everything’s okay unless it’s going against her then she expects everyone to feel sorry for her.

Reactions: 6
She must refresh this page non-stop.. it’s mentioned here she liked connors video and within minutes she’s discussing Elle 🤣🤣

Also unfollowed Elle but not Connor OKAY

Like does she expect Elle Darby to message her like ‘aw thanks for sticking up for me Chloe hun let’s be besties x

• Haha
Reactions: 8
like she makes out these ‘hate websites’ ruin lives etc yet she’s admittedly reading them about Elle Darby. Complete double standards 🤦‍♀️everything’s okay unless it’s going against her then she expects everyone to feel sorry for her.
My point exactly why is she reading this site when she claims its awful?

Please tell me someone else noticed when she said she was with a lesbian herself.. then corrected to a lesbian relationship? 🤣 she sounded so awkward with it and like she couldn’t say being gay myself

I’m pretty sure she’s deleting all the negative comments (expect for a select few she’s replied to) on the tik tok videos she’s made. All the comments are saying they agree with her, but all over tik tok has been people slating Elle so I don’t believe she would only have a few negative comments on her thread

Honestly, SHUT UP CHLOE! Quite frankly, none of us give a tit what you will and won't stand for. You are either against bigoted behaviour or you are one. The apology video was a crock of scripted tit and no it wasn't enough! She has deleted over 300 vidoes and several posts that are even more recent so elle is hiding something. Sorry to rant but I am sick of seeing people defend that bigot.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Honestly, SHUT UP CHLOE! Quite frankly, none of us give a tit what you will and won't stand for. You are either against bigoted behaviour or you are one. The apology video was a crock of scripted tit and no it wasn't enough! She has deleted over 300 vidoes and several posts that are even more recent so elle is hiding something. Sorry to rant but I am sick of seeing people defend that bigot.
Chloes just as bad for reading the threads so shes part of the so called problem

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.