Chloe Todd #17 Aaron is a babe. Chloes minions are actually deranged?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Toad cries about hate then defends someone like Elle. How can anyone feel guilty for anything they post about Chloe on here when she is constantly acting like a twit. I think it’s time she got a real job and saw the real world.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Toad cries about hate then defends someone like Elle. How can anyone feel guilty for anything they post about Chloe on here when she is constantly acting like a twit. I think it’s time she got a real job and saw the real world.
I can not believe she still admitted to reading here 😂

Reactions: 3
I can’t believe she’s going on about hate messages but doesn’t mind tagging people ‘outting’ them being on here. Talk about contradicting yourself chlo

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The thing is with what she has put out there on social media would she even get a real Jon now.

Reactions: 2
The thing is with what she has put out there on social media would she even get a real Jon now.
She isn’t that well known that she couldn’t get a job 🤣

Don’t be giving Tod excuses

Personally, can’t see why my one is surprised Toad is defending a racist.. she is one. Go through who she’s following there’s maybe 2/3 POC on her following list - one being Teddy from Love Island. I’ve NEVER seen our Chlo interact with anyone who isn’t white British.

And now I’ve pissed myself off

Last edited:
Reactions: 4

Personally, can’t see why my one is surprised Toad is defending a racist.. she is one. Go through who she’s following there’s maybe 2/3 POC on her following list - one being Teddy from Love Island. I’ve NEVER seen our Chlo interact with anyone who isn’t white British.

Its because it fits her narrative of how “bad” these sites are because thats what her point is shes only defending her to then jump on and mention tattle thing is she kinda ruined that agenda by admitting to reading these sites for days I'm sorry i don't believe for a minute she is on here and not posting even if she is she is part of the so called problem too for even reading here i can not believe her rants and raves about this site but then saids she read other peoples threads

Yeah she definitely doesn't need any more help with excuses

Its because it fits her narrative of how “bad” these sites are because thats what her point is shes only defending her to then jump on and mention tattle thing is she kinda ruined that agenda by admitting to reading these sites for days I'm sorry i don't believe for a minute she is on here and not posting even if she is she is part of the so called problem too for even reading here i can not believe her rants and raves about this site but then saids she read other peoples threads
That's the thing most of us probably started off coming here for a read and then suddenly found ourselves reading things we agreed with. She will definitely be doing the same.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
100% agree. I know all about the Elle Darby thing and have never read her threads.. she didn’t need to spend 3 days reading the threads. She is part of the “problem”

She 100000% has an account.

She’s a hypocrite and the thing that makes her worse for defending Elle Darby is the fact it wasn’t just ten years ago. Those tweets were from 2011-2016. You don’t read “hate websites” and spend 3 days catching up on threads if you’re so against them. She could have literally read news articles, why would she need to read tattle?

Get off your bleeping high horse Chloe, you’re one of the worst and you scream white privilege. Funny how she can defend someone who made disgusting remarks about gay people and is completely fatphobic… Chlo, you’re in a lesbian relationship and constantly think you’re fat, yet you excuse her because she was 17? 😂 duck off.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She’s a hypocrite and the thing that makes her worse for defending Elle Darby is the fact it wasn’t just ten years ago. Those tweets were from 2011-2016. You don’t read “hate websites” and spend 3 days catching up on threads if you’re so against them. She could have literally read news articles, why would she need to read tattle?

Get off your bleeping high horse Chloe, you’re one of the worst and you scream white privilege. Funny how she can defend someone who made disgusting remarks about gay people and is completely fatphobic… Chlo, you’re in a lesbian relationship and constantly think you’re fat, yet you excuse her because she was 17? 😂 duck off.
Can you imagine the up roar from her if that was us writing that stuff on here ? 😂

I still can’t get over the way she spoke during her little rant “being with a lesbian” then changed it to in a lesbian relationship.
Would she not naturally say being bisexual myself 🙃 beyond odd

Lets be honest, she's probably secretly VERY welcoming of the Elle Darby drama, because it looks far worse than her trying to threaten to dox a select few people. No wonder she's sitting on the fence. She knows she was already in hot water, so the Elle drama is giving her the perfect distraction

Reactions: 6
Actually can't believe that weird little rant about Elle when she literally just doxxed someone who said they had mental health problems for all her minions to abuse. She's one of the dumbest people I've ever come across.

• Heart
Actually can't believe that weird little rant about Elle when she literally just doxxed someone who said they had mental health problems for all her minions to abuse. She's one of the dumbest people I've ever come across.
Shes still losing followers

Reactions: 1
You guys are so right 🤣 she's acting all kind and holy not wanting Elle to get hate even though she is completely In the wrong .... But doxed two and caused them so receive threats and hate to an inch of their life.... Okay ... I hope Jodie comes back and shares some of these messages

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.