Chloe todd #14 she's engaged, we’re enraged, how much longer will her boys be caged?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can anyone say Aaron is the embarrassing one by writing a dig on his stories and saying it’s not good for the kids yet Chloes pictures of OF and Snapchat premium are all over internet for anyone to see(no judgment to anyone that does that) with her grubby fingers and unwashed face, with stories of how she shits herself along with all the other embarrassing stories she says and things she does! I think that’s more embarrassing for the kids. He’s probably had enough of her and what she brings round their children and the indecent chatty stories she does around her children! And I doubt she would stop contact she wouldn’t be able to dump the kids to go out with her new fiancé 🤣

It doesn’t make you a bitter ex by not agreeing with what they’re doing

Reactions: 20
How can anyone say Aaron is the embarrassing one by writing a dig on his stories and saying it’s not good for the kids yet Chloes pictures of OF and Snapchat premium are all over internet for anyone to see(no judgment to anyone that does that) with her grubby fingers and unwashed face, with stories of how she shits herself along with all the other embarrassing stories she says and things she does! I think that’s more embarrassing for the kids. He’s probably had enough of her and what she brings round their children and the indecent chatty stories she does around her children! And I doubt she would stop contact she wouldn’t be able to dump the kids to go out with her new fiancé 🤣

It doesn’t make you a bitter ex by not agreeing with what they’re doing
You do realise Aaron's winky appeared in all of those things? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I knew you knew at least one of them. You deffo know more than you're letting on 😉
I reckon a few people in here know a lot more, but they don’t want to reveal themselves to Aaron and/or Chloe by giving too much away

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Rumour has it that he didn’t even know though 😬
Then he should go to the police for being filmed without his consent and having his photos/videos distributed for money without his consent. But when they apparently lived in his car they done Snapchat premium together. Iv saw their bits and bobs over Facebook and Instagram more times than I'd like to 😂

Reactions: 2
Then he should go to the police for being filmed without his consent and having his photos/videos distributed for money without his consent. But when they apparently lived in his car they done Snapchat premium together. Iv saw their bits and bobs over Facebook and Instagram more times than I'd like to 😂
wtfff i remember this yeah she said they had a twix 2 share between them and had bin bags

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You do realise Aaron's winky appeared in all of those things? 😂
Him being init isn’t the problem, probs didn’t know it was getting plastered all over Twitter etc and it’s the way she is about it, speaking about having to put a pillow over her head and hold her breath to be able to “finish” and stuff… knowing full well people she knows or they’re school friend will eventually see all this, I hope she sorts it out before they’re at an age to understand worst part saying it all infront of the boys

That’s a lot more embarrassing and will affect the boys a lot more than a dig on a Insta story, which is all I’m trying to get at

Reactions: 3
wtfff i remember this yeah she said they had a twix 2 share between them and had bin bags
Yeah that's when she claimed they done it a lot. A lot of it was screenshotted and shared. Then the last few months of their relationship she done only fans. Which I'm sure he new about. He must have saw the lingerie or something. Even if he wasn't told directly his family and friends would definitely have commented or teased him about it. I'm not sure if she reshared or made new content with them together but I do remember her saying she thought it would help her sex life.

Reactions: 1
Yeah that's when she claimed they done it a lot. A lot of it was screenshotted and shared. Then the last few months of their relationship she done only fans. Which I'm sure he new about. He must have saw the lingerie or something. Even if he wasn't told directly his family and friends would definitely have commented or teased him about it. I'm not sure if she reshared or made new content with them together but I do remember her saying she thought it would help her sex life.
i think he knew but didnt know to what extent thats the impression i got anyway but i just think if the money was that good why stop if u dont think its wrong makes no sense what she said tbh

Reactions: 2
Him being init isn’t the problem, probs didn’t know it was getting plastered all over Twitter etc and it’s the way she is about it, speaking about having to put a pillow over her head and hold her breath to be able to “finish” and stuff… knowing full well people she knows or they’re school friend will eventually see all this, I hope she sorts it out before they’re at an age to understand worst part saying it all infront of the boys

That’s a lot more embarrassing and will affect the boys a lot more than a dig on a Insta story
I mean everyone's saw her tits, vag & bumhole. I don't think she cares that people know she needs to cover her face to get off. Or that she shits herself when she does 😭

i think he knew but didnt know to what extent thats the impression i got anyway but i just think if the money was that good why stop if u dont think its wrong makes no sense what she said tbh
I don't think it's all it's cracked up to be, I have friends who've done it and one said the money didnt out way the creepy messages. One didn't like the pressure of having to always film new stuff. I personally have nothing against it but I'm fat and cba crying about my fatness is a red thong 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I guess if she was just doing it to pay off debt she never really got any perks either. If your getting your flaps out you want some money to treat yourself not from it all to go on debts 😂

Reactions: 3
Aaron defo was in tbe footage of the snapchat premium stories cos I've seen them mostly chloe sucking him off, her OF was just of her fingering her bumhole in the same pjs she would upload to Instagram, never saw Aaron in her OF content only ever saw her sucking rubber dildos

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Aaron defo was in tbe footage of the snapchat premium stories cos I've seen them mostly chloe sucking him off, her OF was just of her fingering her bumhole in the same pjs she would upload to Instagram, never saw Aaron in her OF content only ever saw her sucking rubber dildos
I can't get over how shameless she is about her bumhole 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If any of you know chloe give us some interesting facts or gossip, like others have said there's plenty of you here so it will be hard for her to tell. It's a safe place for all x

Yes I do know the girl Aaron’s seeing I’m from Colchester too 🤣 I know a lot more than I let in but can’t really say much without giving it away

and yes he knew about only fans

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.