Chloe todd #14 she's engaged, we’re enraged, how much longer will her boys be caged?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haas anyone seen the girlsmouth tiktok lol
Oh god I haven’t but now I feel like I have to look. I mean I already feel sick today so I can’t feel much worse 🤣

Well what a pile of random useless 💩 that account is 😆😆😆

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I’d be rolling in money if I just took my kids to parks, parks aren’t memories. I wouldn’t be wanting to know what parks to freeze my arse off at, at the moment anyway.

Better off going to Halloween places around Colchester and giving reviews that would be more helpful ‘mum’ advice

Reactions: 6
She working with the bleeping council? Promoting all these parks. duck off
You can tell she reads here and now she’s trying to make a huge deal about taking the kids to the park for five minutes to take a photo for the gram and come back.
she winds me up so much.
don’t even get me started on her bleeping copycat style. Stop trying to be something your not.
also so bleeping mad about the big deal because it’s a lesbian wedding 1) you’re delusional if you think you’re ever getting married. 2) you’re not the first girl to marry/engaged with a girl 3) do you understand pride? The whole history? What the lgbtq+ community had to fight for to be allowed to get married. As a gay women she honestly makes my blood boil.

Reactions: 14
You can tell she reads here and now she’s trying to make a huge deal about taking the kids to the park for five minutes to take a photo for the gram and come back.
she winds me up so much.
don’t even get me started on her bleeping copycat style. Stop trying to be something your not.
also so bleeping mad about the big deal because it’s a lesbian wedding 1) you’re delusional if you think you’re ever getting married. 2) you’re not the first girl to marry/engaged with a girl 3) do you understand pride? The whole history? What the lgbtq+ community had to fight for to be allowed to get married. As a gay women she honestly makes my blood boil.
It’ll be a trend/phase she’s going through like her “identity crisis” she’s having. I give it until next year if that for her to say she’s off women and back with a man 🤣

Reactions: 9
Her identity crisis is just her not realising she’s supposed to be a mum first. I don’t get time to think what identity I have nor am I so self obsessed. Like how can you be a mum but then shocked that you can have coffee when you want 😬😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
she winds me up so much.
Its all for instagram. Chloe is an awful, awful person.

Chloe's insta is now a park TripAdvisor?! This is the worst content I've every seen its embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She is insane. I honestly think she is having some sort of breakdown this isn’t normal behaviour.

She said she has LOADS planned for half term. She literally made such a big deal about it and where have they gone so far..? To the park. TWICE. 💀🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Aaron please be concerned this person has your children full time. She keeps changing who she is every single week, how scary and confusing for your children.

At least shes put that stupid fringe back. Looks much nicer.

• Heart
There is literally nothing good about the berechurch hall area at all Chlo🤣 you can tell she’s not brave enough to go to castle park where all the fun stuff is to do with the kids because she knows too many people will see her and will see how much she photoshops her photos and looks nothing like her photos in person🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.