Chloe todd #14 she's engaged, we’re enraged, how much longer will her boys be caged?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awh one weekend was enough for our chlo shes ditching the boys 🤣 how about you take the boys out on a nice day out ?

Reactions: 6
Nooo you can’t take your youngest kids to the park as their half term treat but then you can plan stuff for your eldest child at the weekend. How can someone do that to all their kids 😫😂

Oh another weekend where cash will be splashed but yet again not on the boys. They get a half term of trying out different parks - how exciting. Why does she even have the kids, seriously? I can't wait to do stuff WITH my kids. Yes they can be annoying as hell but they're my little team and I love doing stuff with them. I swear she lives for the weekends she doesn't have them

Reactions: 5
Wants to know where to take Holly? Surely it can’t be that much of a surprise since Holly will have to drive them there 😂 “I’m taking you on a date but it’s a surprise but you’ve gotta drive us there so here is where we’re going” 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why are they going on dates constantly it's pathetic you're grown ass adults not teenagers

Reactions: 4
Why are they going on dates constantly it's pathetic you're grown ass adults not teenagers
Is a bit werid they gone past the whole going on dates thing especially if their engaged you tend to go on more dates when you get to know someone they have done it all so backwards 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Its the fact they have to announce to all of social media every single time instead of just going out and enjoying a meal.

• Haha
I hope them poor boys are feeling better and she’s not dragging them round all these places just for pics… oh wait 🙃🙃🙃

Wasn't everywhere still shut when they got together though 😂 their first date was Chloe's livingroom 😂

Reactions: 4
Good search Frankie Smith. Not comparing at all but scary what people do for love

• Sad
Reactions: 3
So she can recommend parks but can’t look on Facebook for Halloween events, it literally took us talking about her on here to book somewhere for holly to drive them 😬🙈😂

• Haha
She's tragic needs lifts everywhere and that story really not funny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.