Chloe todd #14 she's engaged, we’re enraged, how much longer will her boys be caged?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Completely forgot people pay her to advertise on girlsmouth too! So there’s that as extra income, her stupid shares stuff, sapphire models.. anything else? How she still gets money from UC is beyond me. Oh and she’s at the park again today woohoo 🙌🏼

Reactions: 4
Cue chloe wanting to change her style apparently been gifted Megan Fox and Boohoo jeans yes cos they're gonna gift you one item klarna did it Chloe

Reactions: 11
On the live the other night someone told them they are like the lesbian MGK and Megan. She was so extra saying her and holly always compare themselves to them & they think they are like travis and Kourtney as well 😅

• Haha
Cue chloe wanting to change her style apparently been gifted Megan Fox and Boohoo jeans yes cos they're gonna gift you one item klarna did it Chloe
Literally. Ugh. If it was a gifting they would have sent a good chunk of the collection. Not just one pair of jeans 😂 does she think people are as stupid as she is?

Reactions: 8
On the live the other night someone told them they are like the lesbian MGK and Megan. She was so extra saying her and holly always compare themselves to them & they think they are like travis and Kourtney as well 😅
What 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Heard it all now 🙈🤣 in what ways are they similar. Literally a few tattoos and that's it

• Haha
Reactions: 3
why does she say she’s got to film content as if she can’t be arsed? No one cares anyway tbh and like others have said they won’t just gift her one item we’re not stupid.
She wants to look quirky but wants to fit in with fashion and be out there and vibes this vibes that. Wtf? Do people not just wear what the duck they like an be done with it?
She thinks she’s controversial but everyone else thinks she’s a massive oversharer and inappropriate infront of the children. Big difference.
A controversial wedding because it’s a lesbian wedding? They’re not exactly the first lesbians to get married...

Reactions: 13
Her latest story where she's on her knees, surely she would have to put gifted on her story? Also other influencers I follow if a launch is coming out they have most of the collection to show before the public buy them? Not a week later and one item 🙈

Reactions: 4
Bloody hell her caption on her latest " gifting " picture - "when I got the email before the release date" - first bullshit sentence and " I love Megan fox especially now she's with my fave ever artist" I've literally never ever heard her say she listens / likes MGK.

Reactions: 5
duck all the way off with that. She agreed and said we are the lesbian Megan Fox & MGK. We are like the lesbian Kourtney and Travis. No you aren't. Nothing but two ginger lesbians 😭

Don't need to she's just said she done it to make holly jealous 😂
Yeah I did the screenshots on this post 😭

Reactions: 1
She's 10000% on drugs if she thinks anyone will believe these fantasy stories

Reactions: 6
"I was imagine myself in a nice white dress..."

*Two seconds later*

"Am I crazy for wanting a black wedding dress?"

PICK A LANE CHLO FFS! You aren't edgy, you aren't controversial. You just have no morals or boundaries ✌

Reactions: 13
Imagine saying you love clothes from a company and can't even get the name right! It's Dolls kill Chloe!
Also she is about as controversial as a piece of plain paper! There is nothing controversial about what you say and do Hun just crude massive difference. Also same sex marriage isn't breaking tradition is it?

• Haha
Why’s she walking round like a roadman with all that metal round her neck.. 🤦🏼‍♀️ She looks horrendous

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.