Chloe todd #14 she's engaged, we’re enraged, how much longer will her boys be caged?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tell me how Chloe is looking at wedding dresses, whilst on universal credit.

I am on universal credit and cant even afford new jeans..

Reactions: 15
Shocked a worldwide pandemic has been worldwide?
How can someone who only travels as far as the local Costa be shocked that even a virus gets out more than her?

Don't worry you know any dress she gets will feature that hideous belt she wears with all dresses

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Haven’t watched her stories today but must be exciting for the kids to be watching her on her phone

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Haven’t watched her stories today but must be exciting for the kids to be watching her on her phone
She's hardly posted, just a couple Pinterest type autumn pics and a wedding dress pic. No daily chatty stories

Reactions: 2
Screenshot_20211025-205917_Instagram.jpg

WHAT IS THAT?! Looks like a Mermaid and Pirate had a fight and collided with my nans net curtains 😳😳😳😳

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
She uploaded a video of her sloppy Joe’s on tiktok but has taken it down now 😬

Reactions: 3
Does boohoo do wedding dresses? Weird how she can splash out on a wedding but cant put a deposit down on a house. Surely the boys would rather a garden or a zoo day out than a wedding. Priorities.

Reactions: 13
I wonder if she will do either of these to get money off her dress:
"I am an influencer with a 38k following, I also created the girlsmouth with a following of 100k (forgets to mention its not 100k anymore cause closed), if you give me any dress of my choice for 90% discount I will put you in my stories for 5 days and tag you in 1 picture but delete it soon after"
Orrrrrrrrrr
All of the above with the added "it's an lbgtq+ wedding so will give added exposure to our community that I have a following in"

Reactions: 6
I wonder if she will do either of these to get money off her dress:
"I am an influencer with a 38k following, I also created the girlsmouth with a following of 100k (forgets to mention its not 100k anymore cause closed), if you give me any dress of my choice for 90% discount I will put you in my stories for 5 days and tag you in 1 picture but delete it soon after"
Orrrrrrrrrr
All of the above with the added "it's an lbgtq+ wedding so will give added exposure to our community that I have a following in"
I doubt either of them will work. Cant see any company desperate enough to gift a expensive dress to someone who runs a failing Facebook group, gets about 8 likes are rarely posts 😂

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.