Chloe todd #14 she's engaged, we’re enraged, how much longer will her boys be caged?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Story time has begun.... "Holly was talking to my best friend for a long time"... 6months you've been together. 6 MONTHS. What's along time in her book? A bloody weeks?! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You say this yet we on here are all technically waiting too ……..
Yeah but we take the piss none of us are actually glued to our phones waiting for it well i wasnt anyway i was take the piss with my post 🤣🤣

I cba to watch it honestly gonna be a dragged out story probarly little lies added in to make it more then what it was unless somthing juicy is said

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Someone do a recap of her stories please? I lose a brain cell every time I listen to her speak x

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Someone do a recap of her stories please? I lose a brain cell every time I listen to her speak x
she has an inckling that H was going to propose.
H showed her the ring for a sec on her phone and told her she’d brought it.
The best friend helped pick out the ring that’s ‘perfect for her’ though in the videos it looks awful and fake
They went horse riding then to dinner
Went into detail about the food she ordered (way too much detail)
H insisted she ordered dessert even thought ‘she didn’t want any’
She couldn’t get down on one knee as she was too nervous.
they cried for 15 minutes before she actually asked
Then they went to H mums where they all had a blast with balloons and Prosecco.

What such fun 🙃
You could tell by her face she was lying and she knew all along what was going to happen.

Oh and I forgot to mention, she’s said she’s taking the kids to a museum this weekend and lots of fun Halloween activities planned for half term. Let’s see if this actually happens

• Haha
Reactions: 13
May I add the museum is a little small one in Colchester town that is FREE ENTRY . She makes something tit sound so amazing 😫😫😫

• Haha
So the Miller and Carter man made it totally obvious they were there for a surprise engagement? That's odd.

Reactions: 6
Toad hun even mine was more interesting than that.
We’d been together for years, had a few kids, I was pregnant again and I said ‘guess you should buy me a ring now’ absolute groundbreaking story as always.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Holly ordered an onion loaf who they duck goes to a steak house basically and orders bleeping onion bread

Engaged and binned the family photos 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Ok so she already knew about the engagement happening because holly “shew” her the ring, but acted like she didn’t know what the plate said when it came out and thought it was choc decoration.

the nails were stick on and as usual they’re off after day 1

The boys don’t understand what marriage is so chloes told them there will be cake so they’re now very excited - but they’ll be waiting approx 5 years for the cake according to Chloe.
Holly was talking the chloes friend for a LONG TIME about proposing and helped god knows how long that would have been as 6 months isn’t even a long time. Shes been reading here again because she had to declare it was the best day of her life AFTER the kids were born of course. Yeah right.
she then went on and on about taking the kids to Disneyland before they get married so that Chloe can live her childhood dream, not saying the boys won’t enjoy it but of course life revolves around chlo and it’s for her too.
she’s going to the park and the museum tis weekend and she’s got the boys in the half term she wanted us all to know

oh and my fav bit was her punching charley (connors gf) straight in the face because she secretly wants Connor for herself but made out the VR made her throw the punch.
Let me know if I missed anything x

• Haha
Couldn't resist, had to go listen to her bullshit. Could she have flashed that tacky Dagenham Market looking ring at the camera any more if she tried?

Reactions: 2
Hollie hands rings out to every girl she "loves", there ain't no way she was crying so much she couldn't talk due to nerves! Probs crying cause she knows she's wasted £60 on another engagement ring that'll lead to no wedding 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.