Chloe todd #14 she's engaged, we’re enraged, how much longer will her boys be caged?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aaron defo was in tbe footage of the snapchat premium stories cos I've seen them mostly chloe sucking him off, her OF was just of her fingering her bumhole in the same pjs she would upload to Instagram, never saw Aaron in her OF content only ever saw her sucking rubber dildos
He wasn’t she never advertised girl boy

Reactions: 1
Hasnt she always said she cant sing

Does anyone remember that story about her singing into her dads phone and to take the piss they set it as their ring tone and made it go off in tescos wonder if that was a lie too 🤔
I think what she means is she’s always wanted to be a singer but she isn’t any good,
She recorded herself to see if her voice was any good but it wasn’t and wasn’t meant to be on her dads phone as the ringtone
And I think that account where it says she’s a singer is like those type of ones you make when you’re like 15 and think that’s the way to become the next Miley Cyrus I’ve seen people do those years ago who weren’t actually singers professionally it was just how social media was back in school days

I think what she means is she’s always wanted to be a singer but she isn’t any good,
She recorded herself to see if her voice was any good but it wasn’t and wasn’t meant to be on her dads phone as the ringtone
And I think that account where it says she’s a singer is like those type of ones you make when you’re like 15 and think that’s the way to become the next Miley Cyrus I’ve seen people do those years ago who weren’t actually singers professionally it was just how social media was back in school days
It was walking in the air and her parents put it as there ring tone to embarass her in tescos because they were mocking her singing i remember thinking god if thats true no wonder why she is with the kids like she is the stuff shes said about her family some of it is so bad but then again its chloe who knows if its the truth

Reactions: 2
I’m not putin love how your active as well hehe 😂😚😛🤫

It was walking in the air and her parents put it as there ring tone to embarass her in tescos because they were mocking her singing i remember thinking god if thats true no wonder why she is with the kids like she is the stuff shes said about her family some of it is so bad but then again its chloe who knows if its the truth
Never saw this what on earth 😂😂😂

Wouldn't you know? Didn't you say you know the girl he is seeing?
The persons been on and not replied funny how they always appear to bash Aaron i dont get why people come on here to lie and say they know people when they dont 🤣🤣

I’m not putin love how your active as well hehe 😂😚😛🤫

Never saw this what on earth 😂😂😂
Yeah pretty sure it was around christmas when she was younger she recorded her self singing were walking in the air u know that high pitched song from snowman and snow dog ? That one and her dad set it as his ring tone and made her mum call him to embarass her in tescos

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
749F43C7-FEC9-4B97-9014-3B56514C466E.jpeg
Looks like engaged Chloe has a new personality! Don’t think she’s emo anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Someone commented on her photo saying how they’re desperate to know how it happened😂😂😂😂 get a bleeping life

• Haha
Someone commented on her photo saying how they’re desperate to know how it happened😂😂😂😂 get a bleeping life
I mean I'm just guessing it happend at Miller and Carter where holly had it written in a dessert plate. Thought that was obvious 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.