Chloe todd #14 she's engaged, we’re enraged, how much longer will her boys be caged?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes I do know the girl Aaron’s seeing I’m from Colchester too 🤣 I know a lot more than I let in but can’t really say much without giving it away

and yes he knew about only fans
i know that she’s the complete opposite to Chloe, luckily

Reactions: 1
Aaron is embarassing, hes got a new girl yet still posting digs at his baby mum, how pathetic just makes him look like hes still hung up on her

Wonder what his girlfriend thinks of him constantly trying to start beef with his ex on instagram
Wouldn't you know? Didn't you say you know the girl he is seeing?

Reactions: 3
Yeah that's really old lol. Just looked it up. She's very young in those photos.
Hasnt she always said she cant sing

Does anyone remember that story about her singing into her dads phone and to take the piss they set it as their ring tone and made it go off in tescos wonder if that was a lie too 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don't think Aarons bitter, I think he's hurt! They were together for 7 years and now he's hearing that after 6 months of being with someone new, she's engaged. You guys have seen how we feel about it and we don't like her so imagine how he feels as someone who loved her.
They may not be together but that's the mother of his children so this tit has got to hurt a little.
He also no doubt found out by someone messaging him because lets face it, Chloe didn't tell him and he probably then protected his anger onto his story. He probably shouldn't have but most people have posted cryptic tit on their social media that's aimed at someone 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
They don’t know. The girl is actually confused by the whole situation as she’s a mum too and doesn’t understand how people can act like the way Chloe and Holly do
That's because she clearly has a moral compass and knows right from wrong 🤷‍♀️ she seems an improvement already well done Aaron!

I think Aaron is probably angry that there is virtually a stranger living with and now engaged to his sons mum...... Its not unnatural or bitter to feel that way

Reactions: 21
I don't think Aarons bitter, I think he's hurt! They were together for 7 years and now he's hearing that after 6 months of being with someone new, she's engaged. You guys have seen how we feel about it and we don't like her so imagine how he feels as someone who loved her.
They may not be together but that's the mother of his children so this tit has got to hurt a little.
He also no doubt found out by someone messaging him because lets face it, Chloe didn't tell him and he probably then protected in anger onto his story. He probably shouldn't have but most people have posted cryptic tit on their social media that's aimed at someone 🤣
I mean his latest story might not even be related to chloe and her high-school musical relationships. He could have literally got some not good news.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's been upstaged my Kourtney & Travis. Nobody's arsed about Chloe from girlsmouth

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So you mean she hasn’t seen or done anything with Milo since Friday but she’s planned to sit and talk to her phone today?
Not different from any other day for her really 😂. The story won't be that exciting that it'll take more than 5 minutes to tell 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does anyone know if the engagement has been posted on her personal accounts?! I know people in the past have said Hollie hasn't been posted on there so I wonder if the engagement made it? 👀

Reactions: 7
Does anyone know if the engagement has been posted on her personal accounts?! I know people in the past have said Hollie hasn't been posted on there so I wonder if the engagement made it? 👀
She done a 6 months post and yeah the engagement is on their her profile is public

Reactions: 1
So been dead busy and missed a lot by the looks of it.

the engagement is a joke, chloes joke, Holly’s a joke. I hope someone saves them boys I do❤

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.